Five Signs Of First Week Pregnancy Every Couple Must Know Five Signs Of First Week Pregnancy Every Couple Must Know
Women carrying a baby in their womb for nine months are the most respected ones and should always be considered as the most powerful... Five Signs Of First Week Pregnancy Every Couple Must Know

1494Women carrying a baby in their womb for nine months are the most respected ones and should always be considered as the most powerful women. Because the painful time they go through can not be imagined by anyone else.
But, if you are doubtful of getting pregnant and this is your first time, just go through these five signs and get to know it beforehand at the very first or second week of pregnancy.

Are you missing periods?

Are you missing periods?

Missing your periods is one of the most initial signs of pregnancy. Although you can’t always guess the lack of menstruation is only due to pregnancy.

Immediate bleeding after conceiving

Immediate bleeding after conceiving

Most of the women experience light bleeding after one or two weeks of conceiving. Because, as the unfertilized egg embeds in the womb, it comes out through the uterine lining and thus causes bleeding.

Breast enlargement

Breast enlargement

Are you facing the problem of breast enlargement? And your nipples are getting darker with the increased size, then you are going to get some good news soon. Yes dear, you are pregnant.

Morning nausea

Morning nausea

As soon as you wake up in the morning, the World around you starts revolving, and immediately you feel like vomiting. Not to worry ladies, go and consult any trusted Gynaecologist, you may get the news of the pregnancy.

Uneasiness

Uneasiness

Nine months of pregnancy is very much tiring and it requires a lot of energy to be fit and healthy in those tough times. If you are going through a lot of tiredness, then you need a checkup. This might lead to a good news incoming your way.

winexviv

• ngluv

July 24, 2016 #1 Author

Pls wen is d safest period to conceive

• Dessy

August 6, 2016 #2 Author

During your ovulation. Ovulation happens about two weeks before the next expected period. You can download ovulation calendar app to track your date.

• marex

July 25, 2016 #3 Author

Please need to know this…I had my last period on the 19th June,and today is 25th July still haven’t seen my period,thought I was pregnant,so went to do a pregnancy test but it turned out negative. But I feel all symptoms of pregnancy, morning slickness, breast tenderness,frequent urinating etc. But today I had blood spotting n cramps. Pls what do I do?

• Dessy

August 6, 2016 #4 Author

Some pregnancy result will show negative even when you’re pregnant. You can do more tests or see a doctor.

• Luch

November 9, 2016 #5 Author

I mean you should do a serum pregnancy test cos it’s more effective

• Oladipo abimbola

November 18, 2016 #6 Author

Pls, i seriouly need ur help, last i saw my period was 29 of September, and am still a nurshing but my baby is now 1 year, dose dis mean am pregnant nd wat did u tink i can do, so dat it will not affect my baby

• Luch

November 9, 2016 #7 Author

Good serum pregnancy test

• kiyu

July 31, 2016 #8 Author

I had my last period on the 11th June,I do pregnancy test and I am pregnant my question is when I am pregnant

• Dessy

August 6, 2016 #9 Author

You should start counting the day of your pregnancy from the date of your last period (menstruation).

• Christiana Kalawa

August 7, 2016 #10 Author

I had my period on the 17 of July and for the past one weeK I having all symptoms of pregnancy I went for the test but it turn out negative what should I do

• Fasa prince udoh

August 7, 2016 #11 Author

Hello, I saw my period last on the 3rd of July and for August I have not seen it. Is there any sign that I am pregnant?

• Rugiatu Jagitay

September 7, 2016 #12 Author

Hello,I saw my period on the 18th August and I also saw it on 1st September.Is that a sign of pregnancy

• Anuonye mercy

September 20, 2016 #14 Author

I lost m baby last year december at six months and went for a sugery of ovarin cyst and fiboroid this month will. make it eight month after d operation. Pls can i still take in or get pregnant again pls i need answer

• Mebo

September 21, 2016 #15 Author

Six months is usually the recommended time for healing process. So medically , you are good to take in

• Adachukwu Uzoh

October 3, 2016 #16 Author

Mercy dear, which hospital did you have the ovarian cyst surgery done? I asked because I also have it and mine is really large and on the both side of my ovaries, but I am scared of not been handled by a good doctor. Can you help a sister in need?

• charity

September 21, 2016 #17 Author

I had my last Period on 21st August now its 21 sep buh I have cramps and spotting buh my pregnancy test turned negative,,please help

• Mebo

September 21, 2016 #18 Author

Six months is usually the recommended time for healing process. So medically, you are good to take in

• Mebo

September 21, 2016 #19 Author

Sorry this was reply for Mercy above

• slimmer

September 23, 2016 #20 Author

is it possible to get pregnant 7 days after mestruation

• Princess okorie

October 2, 2016 #21 Author

Is it normal to have period twice in a month

• Petty

November 28, 2016 #22 Author

Pls an TTC,and my cycle is not stable, some months it’s comes 25days,28days,30days…am really confused! When exactly are my chances of conceiveing high? BK’s am unable to calculate my ovulation since d cycle ain’t stable

• Adebisi

September 24, 2016 #23 Author

Am feeling dizzy I vomit all pregnancy systomps I still mensurate 4 may still September went 4 ptest is always negative am totally confused I mine pregnant or nt

• Mickie

October 2, 2016 #24 Author

What are the side effects of an implant and after removing it, how long will it take to conceive? How long before trying to conceive should it be removed?
    Does it have any effect on the baby after conciving?
    And is it true that it can cause permanent infertility?

• Eyes

October 2, 2016 #25 Author

Is it possible to get pregnant while breastfeeding, if yes how.

• Pinky

October 3, 2016 #26 Author

Hi, I had my last period in August 21st and today is Oct 2nd. Is there any chance of me being preggo

• linda

October 6, 2016 #27 Author

I don’t see my period regularly,pls Wot could b d cause? Most times it comes abt 1 month late before another one… HP it won’t disturb me from getting pregnant when it’s time.. I Hv seen a gynecologist and d result turned out to be PCOS… Pls Wot will I do to be normal again…pls I really need an answer

• linda

October 6, 2016 #28 Author

• rabi ali

October 7, 2016 #29 Author

Pls I got miscarriege on d 13th sept, bt nw it was oct 7th nd am still feeling d signs of pregnancy, is it possible dat d pregnancy is still there?

• Eve

October 11, 2016 #30 Author

Pls my period came out jst once dis mnth, it drop jst a day nd d blood was very dark nd it was very painful nd d pains last through out d mnth, nd i hv done pregnancy test is negative so wat could b d problem plss

• Nneka

October 24, 2016 #31 Author

for 3 months my menstrual cycle have not being regular [24, 26 and 25 days} what could be the cause? and what can i do to correct it: also how can i trace my ovulation because i am TTc. thank u

• Hey

October 24, 2016 #32 Author

I had my period at the end of last month, and the beginning if this month.. It was exacly 2 weeks after. I have a lot of the symptoms, but not all of them. I took 2 pregnancy tests after the 2nd cycle was over, and both were negative.. Idk if I am or not, but another test will be taken this weekend.. Has this happened to anyone else?

• bello islamiat

October 24, 2016 #33 Author

Am a nursing mother and Av not see my mestra period for a year n my baby is still sucking is it normal

• ADEBAYO Opeyemi

November 6, 2016 #34 Author

I’m willing to get pregnant but I’ve not been able to do so, my husband lives in the state and comes home once a year. The last time he came, he spent 3 month but I didnt conceive, he is coming home soon again, please what can I do

• Ruth Ibeh

November 6, 2016 #35 Author

I had my last menstrual cycle on the 26th of October and it came today 6th of November please what does it mean because i really don’t want to be pregnant yet

• Ruth Ibeh

November 6, 2016 #36 Author

I am having light bleeding

• Ann chi

November 6, 2016 #37 Author

I saw my period on first October to 4th but on 16 i started having a drop for 3 days but i went for scan no pregnancy was seen is it normal

• Adnan

November 6, 2016 #38 Author

My girlfriend last had her period on July,she hasn’t mestruated until now. We’re done some tests,many tests but they come out negative. We are worried. What could be the cause of this?

• Funmi

November 9, 2016 #39 Author

I saw my period on October 4th nd till now have not seen my period, am I pregnant or can it been delay cos no pregnancy sign yet, but today I am feeling very tired nd having headache pls what should I do

• Princess

November 9, 2016 #40 Author

Okay i came on my period the 16 of October & it’s 9th of November & I’m feeling pains in my private area

• Baby eli

November 10, 2016 #41 Author

Please I wan to get pregnant so what will I do my period is 17th

• vondeh sidonie

November 18, 2016 #42 Author

I had sex once during my period and I missed my period this month. it should be six weeks now. it is possible to get pregnant during menstration. because am having all signs of pregnancy