Five Signs Of First Week Pregnancy Every Couple Must Know Five Signs Of First Week Pregnancy Every Couple Must Know
Women carrying a baby in their womb for nine months are the most respected ones and should always be considered as the most powerful... Five Signs Of First Week Pregnancy Every Couple Must Know

1494Women carrying a baby in their womb for nine months are the most respected ones and should always be considered as the most powerful women. Because the painful time they go through can not be imagined by anyone else.
But, if you are doubtful of getting pregnant and this is your first time, just go through these five signs and get to know it beforehand at the very first or second week of pregnancy.

Are you missing periods?

Are you missing periods?

Missing your periods is one of the most initial signs of pregnancy. Although you can’t always guess the lack of menstruation is only due to pregnancy.

Immediate bleeding after conceiving

Immediate bleeding after conceiving

Most of the women experience light bleeding after one or two weeks of conceiving. Because, as the unfertilized egg embeds in the womb, it comes out through the uterine lining and thus causes bleeding.

Breast enlargement

Breast enlargement

Are you facing the problem of breast enlargement? And your nipples are getting darker with the increased size, then you are going to get some good news soon. Yes dear, you are pregnant.

Morning nausea

Morning nausea

As soon as you wake up in the morning, the World around you starts revolving, and immediately you feel like vomiting. Not to worry ladies, go and consult any trusted Gynaecologist, you may get the news of the pregnancy.

Uneasiness

Uneasiness

Nine months of pregnancy is very much tiring and it requires a lot of energy to be fit and healthy in those tough times. If you are going through a lot of tiredness, then you need a checkup. This might lead to a good news incoming your way.

winexviv

• ngluv

2016-07-24 #1 Author

Pls wen is d safest period to conceive

• Dessy

2016-08-06 #2 Author

During your ovulation. Ovulation happens about two weeks before the next expected period. You can download ovulation calendar app to track your date.

• Good

2017-06-11 #3 Author

Please, I saw my menstrual folw 0n 28-1May and 28-30may, when is my ovulation period for conception

• Janet

2017-06-18 #4 Author

Can one be pregnant if she is having periods and have unprotected sex

• Faith Dumzy

2017-05-28 #5 Author

If I start my flow on the 10th of May, _ 14th May. That’s 5days.
      15th_16th is my dry period,
      You start ovulating from the 17th day_ 23rd may.
      Count from the first day of my period to that 23rd, the 14th day is the peak(highest) ovulation day.
      Note for change in body temperature, its higher.

• Faith Dumzy

2017-05-28 #6 Author

Then from 26th May _ your next flow is you free period.
        This is for a cycle of 28days or more.

• bolanle oluwaseun

2017-07-08 #7 Author

Pls, if someone has infection and she only did her menstruation twice in six months, does it mean it’s because of the infection. I need medical advice

• marex

2016-07-25 #8 Author

Please need to know this…I had my last period on the 19th June,and today is 25th July still haven’t seen my period,thought I was pregnant,so went to do a pregnancy test but it turned out negative. But I feel all symptoms of pregnancy, morning slickness, breast tenderness,frequent urinating etc. But today I had blood spotting n cramps. Pls what do I do?

• Dessy

2016-08-06 #9 Author

Some pregnancy result will show negative even when you’re pregnant. You can do more tests or see a doctor.

• Luch

2016-11-09 #10 Author

I mean you should do a serum pregnancy test cos it’s more effective

• Oladipo abimbola

2016-11-18 #11 Author

Pls, i seriouly need ur help, last i saw my period was 29 of September, and am still a nurshing but my baby is now 1 year, dose dis mean am pregnant nd wat did u tink i can do, so dat it will not affect my baby

• Luch

2016-11-09 #12 Author

Good serum pregnancy test

• kiyu

2016-07-31 #13 Author

I had my last period on the 11th June,I do pregnancy test and I am pregnant my question is when I am pregnant

• Dessy

2016-08-06 #14 Author

You should start counting the day of your pregnancy from the date of your last period (menstruation).

• Christiana Kalawa

2016-08-07 #15 Author

I had my period on the 17 of July and for the past one weeK I having all symptoms of pregnancy I went for the test but it turn out negative what should I do

• Tash

2017-04-14 #16 Author

Might be too early to test ….wait two to four more weeks

• Fasa prince udoh

2016-08-07 #17 Author

Hello, I saw my period last on the 3rd of July and for August I have not seen it. Is there any sign that I am pregnant?

• Rugiatu Jagitay

2016-09-07 #18 Author

Hello,I saw my period on the 18th August and I also saw it on 1st September.Is that a sign of pregnancy

• Rugiatu Jagitay

2016-09-08 #19 Author

Plz I need your answer

• Tash

2017-04-14 #20 Author

Could be….depending on how long you bled for…. If it stopped after a day or so and it wasnt heavy like a period….i would check into it

• Happy Johannes

2017-06-01 #21 Author

I had my periods on the 11th of may and I had sex on the 23rd and 24th of May. Is it possible for me to fall pregnant cz 24th was my ovulation. Please help me.

• Anuonye mercy

2016-09-20 #22 Author

I lost m baby last year december at six months and went for a sugery of ovarin cyst and fiboroid this month will. make it eight month after d operation. Pls can i still take in or get pregnant again pls i need answer

• Mebo

2016-09-21 #23 Author

Six months is usually the recommended time for healing process. So medically , you are good to take in

• Adachukwu Uzoh

2016-10-03 #24 Author

Mercy dear, which hospital did you have the ovarian cyst surgery done? I asked because I also have it and mine is really large and on the both side of my ovaries, but I am scared of not been handled by a good doctor. Can you help a sister in need?

• charity

2016-09-21 #25 Author

I had my last Period on 21st August now its 21 sep buh I have cramps and spotting buh my pregnancy test turned negative,,please help

• Mebo

2016-09-21 #26 Author

Six months is usually the recommended time for healing process. So medically, you are good to take in

• Mebo

2016-09-21 #27 Author

Sorry this was reply for Mercy above

• slimmer

2016-09-23 #28 Author

is it possible to get pregnant 7 days after mestruation

• Princess okorie

2016-10-02 #29 Author

Is it normal to have period twice in a month

• Petty

2016-11-28 #30 Author

Pls an TTC,and my cycle is not stable, some months it’s comes 25days,28days,30days…am really confused! When exactly are my chances of conceiveing high? BK’s am unable to calculate my ovulation since d cycle ain’t stable

• Adebisi

2016-09-24 #31 Author

Am feeling dizzy I vomit all pregnancy systomps I still mensurate 4 may still September went 4 ptest is always negative am totally confused I mine pregnant or nt

• Mickie

2016-10-02 #32 Author

What are the side effects of an implant and after removing it, how long will it take to conceive? How long before trying to conceive should it be removed?
    Does it have any effect on the baby after conciving?
    And is it true that it can cause permanent infertility?

• Eyes

2016-10-02 #33 Author

Is it possible to get pregnant while breastfeeding, if yes how.

• Pinky

2016-10-03 #34 Author

Hi, I had my last period in August 21st and today is Oct 2nd. Is there any chance of me being preggo

• linda

2016-10-06 #35 Author

I don’t see my period regularly,pls Wot could b d cause? Most times it comes abt 1 month late before another one… HP it won’t disturb me from getting pregnant when it’s time.. I Hv seen a gynecologist and d result turned out to be PCOS… Pls Wot will I do to be normal again…pls I really need an answer

• linda

2016-10-06 #36 Author

• rabi ali

2016-10-07 #38 Author

Pls I got miscarriege on d 13th sept, bt nw it was oct 7th nd am still feeling d signs of pregnancy, is it possible dat d pregnancy is still there?

• Eve

2016-10-11 #39 Author

Pls my period came out jst once dis mnth, it drop jst a day nd d blood was very dark nd it was very painful nd d pains last through out d mnth, nd i hv done pregnancy test is negative so wat could b d problem plss

• Nneka

2016-10-24 #40 Author

for 3 months my menstrual cycle have not being regular [24, 26 and 25 days} what could be the cause? and what can i do to correct it: also how can i trace my ovulation because i am TTc. thank u

• Hey

2016-10-24 #41 Author

I had my period at the end of last month, and the beginning if this month.. It was exacly 2 weeks after. I have a lot of the symptoms, but not all of them. I took 2 pregnancy tests after the 2nd cycle was over, and both were negative.. Idk if I am or not, but another test will be taken this weekend.. Has this happened to anyone else?

• bello islamiat

2016-10-24 #42 Author

Am a nursing mother and Av not see my mestra period for a year n my baby is still sucking is it normal

• ADEBAYO Opeyemi

2016-11-06 #43 Author

I’m willing to get pregnant but I’ve not been able to do so, my husband lives in the state and comes home once a year. The last time he came, he spent 3 month but I didnt conceive, he is coming home soon again, please what can I do

• Ruth Ibeh

2016-11-06 #44 Author

I had my last menstrual cycle on the 26th of October and it came today 6th of November please what does it mean because i really don’t want to be pregnant yet

• Ann chi

2016-11-06 #46 Author

I saw my period on first October to 4th but on 16 i started having a drop for 3 days but i went for scan no pregnancy was seen is it normal

• Adnan

2016-11-06 #47 Author

My girlfriend last had her period on July,she hasn’t mestruated until now. We’re done some tests,many tests but they come out negative. We are worried. What could be the cause of this?

• Funmi

2016-11-09 #48 Author

I saw my period on October 4th nd till now have not seen my period, am I pregnant or can it been delay cos no pregnancy sign yet, but today I am feeling very tired nd having headache pls what should I do

• Princess

2016-11-09 #49 Author

Okay i came on my period the 16 of October & it’s 9th of November & I’m feeling pains in my private area

• Baby eli

2016-11-10 #50 Author

Please I wan to get pregnant so what will I do my period is 17th

• vondeh sidonie

2016-11-18 #51 Author

I had sex once during my period and I missed my period this month. it should be six weeks now. it is possible to get pregnant during menstration. because am having all signs of pregnancy

• joke

2016-12-09 #52 Author

D last time I saw my period was Oct 16 although av been confirmed pregnant Buh am worried bcoz sumtims my pant will stain 4 blood nd am scared I dnt want anytin happen to my baby

• Abimbola

2016-12-17 #53 Author

I saw my period last was nov15….and i ad sex all tru after d period…am yet to see my period up till,now..i saw lite blood stain on d 12 dec and dat was all for,dat day,up till now am yet to see my period .does it mean am pregnant?.

• Alex

2016-12-21 #54 Author

I had my period in the 28 of November and I still haven’t had my period and it was due the 19 of December I’m worried bc I haven’t got it and I have no symptoms what could be causing this other than pregnancy I’m taking two tests in the morning.

• Abena wiafiwaa

2017-02-02 #55 Author

Pls I had my period on 31 December it only came two days I had a test twice the first one said is positive but the said is negative

• Tash

2017-04-14 #56 Author

Go to the doctor so they can measure your hcg levels in your blood

• Boat

2017-05-28 #57 Author

am vomiting nd sometimes my temperature rises..at dawn.my breast x heavy nd I also feel weak sometimes….am I pregnant..I av not checked

• Linda

2017-02-02 #58 Author

I’m 38years old and I never had a child,my last period was on the 11th Nov 2016 and in Dec 5th was only 1 day now is the 2nd of February 2017 my periods still didnt come.I did the pregnancy test 16th January 2017 came negative.I ‘m experiencing tiredness all the time …My question is am I pregnant??

• Favour

2017-02-16 #59 Author

My period is not regular, sometimes it comes on 21 day, 24th, 23rd, 26th, 30th. and I have been trying to get pregnant no way. Last month I had all the symptoms of pregnancy but I was surprise when i saw my bperiod and uptill now am still have breast pain on the both breast. What is the cause please.

• John anthonia

2017-02-17 #60 Author

Hello,I have been having sex with my bf immediately after my period and I was also taking pills too.is it possible I will get pregnant?will my baby be fine?..cus I heard if u take drugs ur baby might get diformed..

• Anna

2017-02-20 #61 Author

Hello, my is Anna I saw my pireod on 1st of January 2017 and on the 28th of January it cape again, my ovulation was between 8 – 16th of February and I had sex with my Husband now am feeling pain at my lower abdome and my breast is equally paining me. I used the PT text script this evenig it shows negative, please I need enlightenment.

• Mrs peter

2017-03-04 #62 Author

I have bn married for one year now but no sign of conception. I went to do transvagina scan and I was told that I have polycystic and I also do hormones imbalance test and I was told that my prolactin is high at 63.1Ng/ml but I am on drugs for the prolactin to come down…pls hope I can still be pregnant. Pls I need an answer. Thanks

• Ari Kidd

2017-04-06 #63 Author

Well
    I was having abnormal pain n stopped bleeding. Put stay throwing up n went from med to a 1x in 2 mos. Took a pee test n said im negative but went to thr er dey did an blood test n said i am. My breast hurts. Grown alot. Belly itching alot esp around my belly button. My husband says i am

• Tash

2017-04-14 #64 Author

My last period was 11/18/2016…. My husband and I had sex Dec 3rd and I had a BFP (big fat positive) by Dec 13th…. So it is possible to know a week or two after conception

• Shaminy

2017-04-23 #65 Author

Hi.actually my last period came Feb 27th after that I checked with strips it shown me double faint lines then I waited…by 53 days I checked my urine it was negative then I met doctor he said nothing in your womb…I shocked…. Bt still I got faint line…then 20 th I got little bleeding I met doctor again he said nothing you did not Convinced so why I got that faint lines??? Pls friends clear my doubt…I was crying so much when I met this kind of problem.

• Emma

2017-05-10 #66 Author

Hi I had my last period on the 28th March. I feel sick all day and nite. My breasts feel tender and sore I have stomach cramps feel tired and drained all the time. I have done a couple of pregnancy tests but have come back negative.

• faris

2017-05-10 #67 Author

Pls I lost my five month pregnancy, n since den I been feeling weak n also seeing alont of discharge wot should I do, n how long wil I stay away from sex

• Mega joy

2017-05-28 #68 Author

My period came out lighter and lasted for 2days I went to do pregnancy test it’s faint negative I did another one it’s still showing very faint negative my Breast is paining me seriously still don’t know if it pregnantcy

• Aily amakali

2017-06-10 #69 Author

My question is? I was using family planning injection and I leave it last year August but while I was using my injection I was getting my period normal, but 2017 January I did the pasmea and from the inside got my periods for only 3 days. Now February until now June I didn’t get my period yet and I did the test at the clinic but is negative, As am talking now I am really confused and my husband want a kids.is there something wrong to me or I need your advice please DR.or do I need to use something please help my case is urgent. Thanks

• Nkechinyere

2017-06-18 #70 Author

Pls I missed my usual period date I went for lab it was positive after two days I started seeing my period pls does it mean am pregnant am confused

• Christina

2017-06-20 #71 Author

I have not seen my period, I don’t feel like vomiting but I feel very tired. I am confused n I don’t want use the pregnancy test

• Hitori

2017-06-20 #72 Author

Hi in not sure but I had an outting and my period was gonna be due so u took some contraceptives I spent those few days copulating and i returned home and saw my period which isn’t that long and I haven’t had sex since and now im having headaches right around the clock i have no appetite my joints hurt I feel like I wanna throw up whenever I move my nipples haven’t gone down for abt a week also my temperature is high and im not sure if im imagining it but Im not sure what’s going on I’ve been reading every article I can find and I don’t want to raise any false alarms is there any possibility that I might be pregnant and it’s been a full month since I had sex