Over the years, do you realize how drastically life and its meaning has changed? If you’ve never given it a thought, then I suggest you close your eyes now for a minute and think about it. I’m sure you too will agree that it has changed a lot, holding almost nothing familiar to the opinion that you once had, when you were merely a child.
Children are innocent beings, full of pure emotions, uncorrupted by the compromising events of life. And that makes them sweet, and compassionate towards others. It is only in their actions that one can find the true meaning of life and the real essence of humanity. So the next time you forget what is being selfless, love, friendship, etc. mean, just make sure to turn to the children.
Help us remind everyone the real meaning of life. Share!
Let’s learn to be kind!
1. This Iraqi Girl Who Gave a Flower to an American Soldier
Even the slightest and simplest gestures of love can make this world a better place.
2. This Girl Sold Her Stuffed Animals to Donate to
This girl gave up her stuffed toys to help helpless animals. She reminds us how our true happiness ought to lie in the happiness of other lives. via
3. This Girl Who Shares Her Umbrella
4. This Boy Who Saves His Puppy From Drowning During a Flood
5. This Boy Who Wanted to Make Sure No One Went Without Lunch Again
6. This Toddler Who Is Always Willing to Lend a Hand When Needed
7. These Children Who Work Together to Save a Dog in Trouble
8. These Airport Cuties!
9. This Child Who Wanted to Help Her Blind Classmate
10. The Sunshine Foundation Children
These 67 children didn’t let their severe physical disabilities stop them from enjoying their DreamLift day at a Disney-themed amusement park in Anaheim. They laughed, they played and they experienced new things like traveling on a plane without their parents. They didn’t let anything stop them from enjoying their DreamLift day. They show us just how pleasant, brave and strong children can be. via
11. This Boy Who Offers a Homeless Man Lunch
12. These Children Who Shave Their Heads For Their Friend With Cancer
13.This Brother Who Trained to Take His Wheelchair-bound brother through the Finish Line and Did It!
14. This Boy Who Fills Empty Water Bottles With His Own