Ovarian Cysts- Perhaps You Have them and you Don’t Even Know: Learn the Symptoms Ovarian Cysts- Perhaps You Have them and you Don’t Even Know: Learn the Symptoms
Knowing what different symptoms mean, it will be easier for you to notice them timely and find out if something is wrong with your... Ovarian Cysts- Perhaps You Have them and you Don’t Even Know: Learn the Symptoms

Knowing what different symptoms mean, it will be easier for you to notice them timely and find out if something is wrong with your body.

Therefore, always be cautious about changes in your body. The sooner you notice them and consult your physician, the better.

Ovarian cysts are a common case in women. They are completely benign and usually disappear on their own, however, if the cysts grow, this could be a serious problem.

These symptoms mustn’t be ignored as they may indicate that you have ovarian cysts:

• Swollen or bloated stomach
  • Painful intestinal motility
  • Pain in the pelvis before and after the menstrual cycle
  • Pain during sexual intercourse
  • Pain in the thighs or lower back
  • Hypersensitive breasts
  • Nausea and vomiting

Most of the above mentioned symptoms can also occur before a menstrual cycle and during pregnancy.

Nonetheless, if any of these symptoms occur constantly, you need to consult a professional:

• Severe pain in the pelvis
  • High body temperature
  • Dizziness and fainting
  • Rapid breathing

When the symptoms are noticed timely, in consultation with a doctor, and with prescribed therapy, there are also natural remedies that can help you remove the cysts efficiently.

1. Black cohosh

This is an excellent herb for menstrual pain. Ask for black cohosh pills at the nearest pharmacy.

1. Vitex tree

This hormone restores the balance of the hormones. Pregnant women mustn’t use it.

1. Root of Maca

Also known as the plant of fertility, it restores the hormonal balance in the body and encourages progesterone production.

1. Bindii

This herb normalizes ovulation and stimulates the reproductive system.

1. Dandelion root

This plant removes all the toxins in the body and has a soothing effect on the ovaries.

1. Milk thistle

One of the best natural remedies for cleansing of the liver and, what’s more, it also balances the hormones and treats cysts.

1. Sweet root

This plant is a great ally in the removal of ovarian cysts as it acts on the endocrine system and the adrenal glands. People with high blood pressure should avoid it.

1. Flower of red clover

This flower is rich in phytoestrogens which act as estrogens in the organism and balance the hormones which results in reduction of cysts and their eventual disappearance.

1. Wild Yam

Very useful plant for treatment of menstrual pain and it also lowers the chances for occurrence of ovarian cysts.

winexviv

• Brittney Wilson

August 28, 2016 #1 Author

I have had these during pregnancy and didn’t know till one busted I had to remove a ovary to keep them from coming back

• precious

August 28, 2016 #2 Author

Had not seen my period for a mnth n a week nw. Went for scan they said it I’d the right ovarian cyst. Wat can I do sir pls.

• J.j

November 8, 2016 #3 Author

I had an ovarian cyst as well my gynae prescribed Nordette pills I bought them the cyst vanished. They are not used fpr treating cyst but the work as contraveptive pill they bring back normal periods

• J.j

November 8, 2016 #4 Author

I had an ovarian cyst as well my gynae prescribed Nordette pills I bought them the cyst vanished. They are not used for treating cyst but they work as contraceptive pill they bring back normal periods

• Aldama

September 8, 2016 #5 Author

Where can we have thèses natural remedies

• Nenye

September 30, 2016 #6 Author

Where can I get all this natural remedy? Can they be found in nigeria?

• olu

November 8, 2016 #7 Author

I have left ovarian cyst, what can l do.it is large

• Folashade

September 30, 2016 #8 Author

How can one get the natural remedies?

• yinka

October 13, 2016 #9 Author

I went for d scan they side d right ovarian cyst is large. Sorry wat can I do

• Nomfundo

November 8, 2016 #10 Author

Do you get pregnant when you have a cyst?

• yinka

November 9, 2016 #11 Author

• yinka

November 9, 2016 #12 Author

Where can I get all the natural remedies?

• Poonam

November 9, 2016 #13 Author

I had cys since 2014 now its all gone my doc prescribe me aldactone… but he varies the doses From time to time

• Nancydouglas

November 11, 2016 #14 Author

Plz where can I get all this herbs are they here in Nigeria

• kudirat

November 26, 2016 #15 Author

Where can I get d natural herbs

• Georgia Gayle

November 27, 2016 #16 Author

I have had my fair share of all these symptoms attached to some server pain…..
    The day I went for an ultrasound the cyst ruptured… Oh lord it was end . I felt so much pain…. Cyst is something to take serious…

• shaz

December 1, 2016 #17 Author

I had the symptoms of ovarian cyst not knowing at thé same tyme am pregnant. I went for a scan realizing I was 7 months pregnant after I had gone for several test of pregnacy testing négative. This really brought à shock in my entre life. I had suffer alot not knowing what was taking place in my left ovary.