You don’t have to wait for your period to be late, instead you can watch for early symptoms which can show you are pregnant without making a pregnancy test.
- Headache – it appears when your blood pressure changes. Nausea can also happen 3 weeks after conceiving due to increasing the levels of progesterone and estrogen. There might appear implantation bleeding between the first 6 to 12 days.
- Spasms – these spasms are familiar to those which appear during the period, but they are not the same. Women with intense nausea have decreased appetite. There might appear milky white secrets which are normal if they do not cause itching and burning sensations. This happens because the cell growing increases.
- Frequent urination – this symptom appears as the uterus presses the bladder leaving small space for the urine. The flow of HCG hormone or the human chorionic gonadotropin increases blood flow towards the pelvis and kidneys which become effective during pregnancy.
- Smell aversions – sometimes the smells you have previously loved can cause aversion. In case you feel sick you can also wake up hungry for a certain meal. You can feel tired, thus you have to rest.
- Mood change – the mood changes during pregnancy are similar to those during the period. This can cause an urge for solitude even being beside your husband. His odors can cause aversions, too.
- Make a pregnancy test – in case you think you are pregnant do a pregnancy test, however, it can still be negative if it is too early to detect. The most precise test is blood test which can show results during the first 6 days after conceiving.
- Constipation – the increased levels of progesterone during pregnancy can cause constipation. This hormone slows down the food flow in the entrails. Drink lots of water to ease this problem, exercise, and consume foods high in fiber.
- Change in your breasts – the hormone level changes, thus the breasts can swell or become painful during the first or second week of pregnancy. You can feel them being more tender and heavier around the nipples, and the areola can darken.
Be very calm and patient for the most precise results. You have to start taking care of your body during the pregnancy for the sake of your baby. Check with your physician what has to be done.
Credit: Kik Blog