As time goes on,WOMEN are often faced with the problem of sagging breasts. The point is that with age the breasts lose their elasticity and become more and more loosen. This can lead the women to increased self-awareness and uncertainty over their appearance.
Breasts lose their firmness due to many factors, including pregnancy, menopause, unhealthy eating, rapid weight gain or sudden weight loss, excessive sunbathing, inadequate bras, cigarettes, alcohol and more. When it comes to pregnancy and breastfeeding, you should know that breastfeeding does not cause sagging breasts, but the weight does.
This slow and gradual change in the look of your breast can be prevented in several ways:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat healthy and exercise as much as you can
- Regularly lubricate oil or cream based on pomegranate and Aloe Vera on your breasts
Also, there are treatments that can be very effective in preventing sagging breasts:
- Do exercises for the chest region, such as push-ups, weight lifting, etc.
- Massage your breasts. It would be best to use ice during this massage.
- Massage your breast with an essential oil.
- Here is the recipe for this amazing homemade mask that can do wonders for sagging breasts.
2 ampules of vitamin E oil
Mix all the ingredients together. Apply the mixture on your chest gently massaging. Leave it like that for half an hour. Finally rinse your breasts with cool water.
Credit: Rel facts