Mother sends her young son packing for voting for Donald Trump in school (Video) Mother sends her young son packing for voting for Donald Trump in school (Video)
A Texas mother sent her young son packing out of their home for voting for Donald Trump in a mock election at his school.... Mother sends her young son packing for voting for Donald Trump in school (Video)

A Texas mother sent her young son packing out of their home for voting for Donald Trump in a mock election at his school. The shocking video which emerged on Friday, shows the mother giving her son all his belongings in a suitcase, before telling him ‘Since you voted for Donald Trump, You can get your sh** and get out,’

The child screamed in horror as his mother showed him the door, where she left a small suitcase packed with all of his belongings. “You wanna vote for him, I’m going to show ya,’ she says as she unlocks their door.”

Explaining to his mom why he voted Donald Trump in school, the poor child who is seen crying holding a sign written ‘My mother kicked me out because I voted for Donald Trump’ said it was because he sees him on TV a lot. Watch the video below…

• Tiffany

November 12, 2016 #1 Author

Smfh! That’s sad where Donald Trump isn’t my favorite person my children are raised they have a right to have their own opinion I would never judge them just try to school them on what they should consider

• Lila

November 16, 2016 #2 Author

Great site you have got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like
      yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you!
      Take care!!

• Iris

November 16, 2016 #3 Author

I go to see everyday a few web sites and information sites
      to read posts, however this blog offers feature based articles.

• Presh

November 13, 2016 #4 Author

Wow, maybe she took this a lil’ too far

• Shante Craft

November 13, 2016 #23 Author

This is really sad…. Instead of putting him out she should of congratulated him for voicing his opinion and then explain to him about politics and why his opinion shouldn’t be made just because he see’s someone on t.v.

• Lefa

November 13, 2016 #40 Author

That’s soo sad what kind of a mother does that to her kid

• Dee Dee

November 13, 2016 #61 Author

This really bothered me! The child clearly doesn’t know or understand about politics! Everyone knows how many lies the other candidate told! So this mother defends lies! I feel so bad for the adorable little boy! Punish him if he does something wrong or bad! This mom took it too far! This kid will be effected by this the rest of his life! Did this mom not see a picture of Hillary hugging on a KKK member??? Did she not see the video of Hillary stating that same man was her mentor??? Why would an African American vote for someone like that?????? The kid is smart!! I don’t get this whole thing! I hope in time this mom changes her tune once she see’s that President Trump cares about her, her family and ALL Americans and she will be a trillion times better off!

• Jojo baby

November 13, 2016 #62 Author

Definitely this this was a bit much . 😱 some shouldn’t have kids.

• Amanda

November 13, 2016 #63 Author

Smh. What Kind Of Mother Would Do That To Her Own Child

• Fahtima

November 13, 2016 #64 Author

Yes this was a bit too much even if it was a joke .

• Baby boo

November 13, 2016 #65 Author

She took it way to far!

• Kay Dior

November 13, 2016 #66 Author

I think that the mother was a little to harsh. Even though she might’ve thought it’ll be a funny ideal to scare him a bit she did overdue it.

• janet

November 14, 2016 #67 Author

This is an awful being!! Not a mom by any measure! Why are people rioting? Ignorance, fear, shame, abuse, and terroristic abuse by people like this. I can not think of a punishment bad enough for such a horrible act on a child. This child is supposed to depend on you for support and love NO MATTER WHAT. A mock trial at school? You are very sad! You are exactly what is wrong in the world. No education, love, understanding, compassion, or ability to convey thoughts and feelings without violence, hatred, and emotional trama! Really a mock vote in elementary school?

• Octavia

November 15, 2016 #68 Author

I would like to review it higher and from other reviews it seems like like it
      is powerful, but the issue is that while it says there is no side effects I can not take it without feeling
      sick.

• Anthony

November 14, 2016 #69 Author

This is bulshit , why do this to a kid.. Hey wht u scared off !!!! the man is yr president so u better get use to that .. 😝😝😝

• Chanyra

November 14, 2016 #70 Author

Omggg. That’s actually funny because as a parent I don’t think she would actually put him out…But she was a tad bit extra for this

• Ogaga Edith Trinidad

November 14, 2016 #71 Author

Definitely this this was a bit much😡She should have pity because it was a child not adult

• Shamia

November 14, 2016 #72 Author

I don’t agree with Donald trump nor do I agree with what she did to her son. It was not that serious and he is too young to know about politics.

• Carina

November 16, 2016 #73 Author

At the ending of the 12-week trial, there were no important
      differences in weight reduction between the two groups.

• traniece

November 14, 2016 #74 Author

I JUST THINK AS HIS MOTHER SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANT BECAUSE THAT’S HER CHILD

• Gucci Jackson

November 14, 2016 #80 Author

This is so sad. We as a country must stand togther. If not divided we fall!!

• garcinia cambogia weight loss products

November 15, 2016 #81 Author

Des études récentes montrent également que Garcinia cambogia peut aider à réduire le cholestérol sanguin en plus de réduire la sous-cutané stockage des graisses.

• Whitney Beasley

November 15, 2016 #82 Author

AlthoughI’m not the biggest Donald Trump fan, I don’t agree with the way this mother behaved but I can say I do agree with the message she was trying to get across but the way she went about it was totally wrong.

• Andres

November 15, 2016 #83 Author

On a separate section, Dr. Oz’s guest was wellness physician and radio show host
      Dr. Josh Axe.

• Fermin

November 15, 2016 #84 Author

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

• depaul.academicworks.Com

November 15, 2016 #85 Author

Highly energetic post, I enjoyed that a lot.
      Will there be a part 2?

• Ara

November 15, 2016 #86 Author

Hello there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you
      know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4.
      I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
      If you have any recommendations, please share.
      Cheers!

• Lorie

November 15, 2016 #87 Author

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email.

I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
      Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

• Dessie

November 16, 2016 #89 Author

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll
      bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
      I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
      Good luck for the next!

• Roosevelt

November 16, 2016 #90 Author

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
      Im really impressed by it.
      Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and
      for my part recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

• Many folks with a desire to raise their metabolic rate now have a preference on this weight loss supplement.

• Marcelino

November 16, 2016 #99 Author

It’s very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this
    site.

• Lashay

November 16, 2016 #100 Author

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger
    if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

• Kerri

November 17, 2016 #101 Author

I’m still contemplating getting an Oregon property permit if the marketplace impoves.

• Legisguinee.com

November 17, 2016 #102 Author

Unlike conventional stocks and bonds, rental real estate as an investment includes taxes, maintenance expenses, and operating costs
      that can erode short-term returns.

• real estate agent jobs

November 17, 2016 #103 Author

That person’s share of the property becomes a component of the deceased’s estate, if one tenant
      in common dies.

• Francesca

November 17, 2016 #104 Author

Brokering while Lawyering Preclusion: Interestingly, a lawyer can lawfully
      act as a property broker with no real estate brokerage license in the State of New York pursuant to actual estate license law.

November 17, 2016 #105 Author

Launched in March 2005, Club Penguin functions avatars of penguins
      that are cartoon that live-in a planet that is personal that is
      antarctic.

• Antoine

November 17, 2016 #106 Author

Double Broker Representation Limitation: Customers need to be sure
      when seeking representation that their attorney is merely acting
      as their lawyer.

• Lorenz.Se

November 17, 2016 #107 Author

Club Penguin features a large focus on its players’ online protection and also has activities available on the Nintendo DS.

• You’re able to keep more of one’s money as well as the bank gets less of it.
      A residence advance payment calculator could demonstrate the result that
      creating a greater down-payment would have in your regular housing costs.

• Gaimder.Online

November 17, 2016 #109 Author

In Israel estate transaction that is real, the realtors and the Seller must reveal defects in a property which may impact your
      choice of a buyer or renter or all the identified facts.

• Deloras

November 17, 2016 #110 Author

However, net present value is unquestionably worth knowing and when properly
      used as a member of a property evaluation is able to help
      you assess your next real estate investment opportunity.

• In addition to offering prelicensing classes, many real estate associations have courses and professional development systems
      for both novices and seasoned representatives.

• I occasionally am observed carrying more oils each day due to how I have to travelling than I should be.

• Harriett

November 17, 2016 #113 Author

In Feb last year, a title mortgage guaranteed with a 2001 Ford van was got by the family.

• healthystart.help

November 17, 2016 #114 Author

You likewise done many contemplating how much property you are able to
      afford, your expenses and just how much debts youare willing
      to accept if you’re already considering a deposit. Remember, the down-payment is the beginning, not the end.

• Some really howling work on behalf of the owner of this web site,
      absolutely great articles.

• theworldclassempire.com

November 17, 2016 #116 Author

Once a list was input by us into our site, it really is instantly air onto these associate websites.

• The truth is, it generally does not seem that the tire is
      being reinvented by Yahoo but simply shrinking their algorithm to offer
      the most top quality and appropriate probable that is material to customers.

• Leesa

November 17, 2016 #118 Author

The financial institution will help together with the prequalification method and ascertain which loan program you be eligible for, which influences your down-payment needs.

• Ernie

November 17, 2016 #119 Author

The better application usually begins being a filtration, preventing
      the exchange of private contact information and violent vocabulary such as login labels
      and mail address.

November 17, 2016 #120 Author

The law understands that each broker of the corporation might have specific knowledge and hence the corporation is not able to provide the client confidentiality.

• maximerenault.com

November 17, 2016 #121 Author

We have consumed the very best of our guided excursions
      and compacted these into that one, jam packed, experience!

• Madonna

November 17, 2016 #122 Author

And still, however Nelsonis credit score was an unsatisfied one, community car-dealer Maloy Chrysler Dodge Vehicle got no
      issue getting a DOLLAR10,294 loan from Wall Street-supported subprime lender Exeter Fund Corp consequently Nelson and
      his spouse can obtain a charcoal-gray 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara.

• I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up.

• tripeasybd.com

November 17, 2016 #124 Author

You can even scan your penguin from the Team Penguin website
      and upload when you are done your gained cash and clothing back into your Membership Penguin account.

• Troy

November 17, 2016 #125 Author

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and
      you’re just extremely magnificent. I really like what you
      have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it.
      You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.

I can’t wait to read far more from you. This
      is really a great website.

• Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how
      could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.

I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

• Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of
      writing i thought i could also create comment due to
      this good paragraph.

• Very excellent information can be found on web blog.

• I’m very pleased to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for your
      time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and i also have you saved as
      a favorite to see new information on your site.

• Javier

November 19, 2016 #130 Author

A great example of real-estate plans is contingency planning tasks that
      are fiscal by both individuals and businesses that are small.

• Vivien

November 19, 2016 #131 Author

Unlike oils that are essential, perfume oils are synthetic
      fragrances that are laboratory developed.

• twitter.com

November 20, 2016 #132 Author

Also see Les Invalides, the Ecole Militaire , Alexander III Link Location de la Concorde and much
      more!

• Manuel

November 20, 2016 #133 Author

Their account is launched after the accounts have already been sedentary for a fixed period
      of time as well as the signal is located inside the repository for
      functioning use.

• Adriana

November 20, 2016 #134 Author

The movie below summarizes some of questions aand the problems which should be addressed bby anyone considering livelihood tnat are relevant and realty.

• Jamal

November 20, 2016 #135 Author

This allows one real estate agency to show and sell property listed by another service.

• Mozelle

November 20, 2016 #136 Author

This means the property doesn’t become a portion of the estate of
      the individual who died and the property will never
      be subject to probate charges, will not be taxed as part of the estate and will never be distributed among the
      beneficiaries of the estate.

• Gaye

November 20, 2016 #137 Author

I can not use the clothes I have because you need account to wear them.

• Otilia

November 20, 2016 #138 Author

Also, get one through a suggestion from a friend who had a successful sale
      with a different agent.

• Kit

November 20, 2016 #139 Author

A variation is likewise in automobiles, with the
      Segway X2 utilized in Fort Wilderness getting wheels that are bigger when riding off-road and increased stabilization that might be
      anticipated.

• mconsultingsrl.com

November 21, 2016 #140 Author

Club Penguin is a massively multiplayer activity produced by New Horizon Active.

• Solomon

November 21, 2016 #141 Author

Carrot seed gas can be utilized being a forst line
      of defense regarding helping ageing or environmentally stressed skin.

• fs30.formsite.com

November 21, 2016 #142 Author

She enjoys but has also been kind sufficient tto mention the various oils and amounts
      and she dilutes her results.

• Roman

November 21, 2016 #143 Author

The qualities in birch gas assistance your body’s own ability to increase efficiency of
      it truly is healing series, and increase pleasure and ease.

• imgur.com

November 21, 2016 #144 Author

Endowed with an general comforting impact for physique that is tught and
      the pressured thoughts, Roman lavender oil that is essential can also
      be used-to relieve feelings off over or sadness, anger, discontent -tenderness.

• Katrina

November 21, 2016 #145 Author

Structured Blend contains twoo of Floracopeia’s flagship oils, Santo and Lavender Kashmir.

• Your permit will be forwarded by the real estate commission to the agent
      you will be working with.

• Thiis allows one real estate seervice to show and sell property recorded by another
      agency.

• www.16higo.com

November 21, 2016 #148 Author

The next step will be to have conversations with folks in regards
      to the real estate market.

• A deposit amount that’s 20 of the houseis value implies that you happen to be
      a reliable customer.

• meyerjewelrynyc.com

November 21, 2016 #150 Author

The deposit requirements to get a home that is newly constructed have
      been the same as the requirements for a current home, but you will find two probable exclusions.

• Margie

November 21, 2016 #151 Author

A non-recourse mortgage stands to give you a great motivator foor real estate investors who
      are interested in financing a multi-property portfolio.

• Carmen

November 21, 2016 #152 Author

Training, Licenssing aand Instruction: What you may pay
      to maintain your capability to bee a real estate agent is
      that which you are enabled tto doo in the field, in addition to deductible, in addition to
      things that you do to increase your skills.

• Daily horoscope 2016

November 21, 2016 #153 Author

I was recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether or not this publish is written by way of him as no one else realize such unique about my trouble.
      You are amazing! Thank you!

• Glenn

November 21, 2016 #154 Author

Costs would be quoted by many of the property developers predicated on the complete area of an apartment, but you need to insist on paying the price based upon the exact carpet area.

November 21, 2016 #155 Author

The expense of funding against your 401K is not the loan fee, which you pay to yourself, however the reunite the cash might have attained if remaining inside
      the consideration.

• www.jlbabc.com

November 21, 2016 #156 Author

Just bear in mind that it should not order
      your investment decision and is only one facet of real estate investing evaluation.

• Shannon

November 16, 2016 #157 Author

It also includes 60% HCA(Hydroxycitric Acid- the compound responsible for most of Cambogia’s weight loss properties).

• Homepage

November 16, 2016 #158 Author

Some really tremendous work on behalf of the owner of this internet site, absolutely great subject matter.

• Gudrun

November 16, 2016 #159 Author

First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had
    a quick question that I’d like to ask if you do not mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
    I’ve had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.
    I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
    Thanks!

• theworldclassempire.com

November 17, 2016 #160 Author

Include 2-4 falls off gas to a vegan tablet and ingest with
    a glass of water.

• Dominik

November 17, 2016 #161 Author

If youu have greater must prevent odour, Tea-Tree are not bad also.

• Imogene

November 17, 2016 #162 Author

Skin Health Combination: EIGHT lowers crazy carrot-seed, FOUR drops chamomile
    gas, TWO drops geranium gas and TWO drops rose essential oil
    in fifteen mL of calendula-infused essential olive oil (10PERCENT evening primrose could be additional).

• Deanne

November 17, 2016 #163 Author

Infused herbal oils are protected to make use of inside or externally;
    essential-oils arre harmful internally and externally that is
    difficult.

• Laurie

November 17, 2016 #164 Author

Neat sgnifies directly -up”, undiluted.There are occasions when you’ll wish to
    make use off a decrease oof pure acrylic, along with a small apply can do.

• Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
    me.

• Corey

November 19, 2016 #166 Author

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article!

It’s the little changes that make the greatest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

• Steffen

November 19, 2016 #167 Author

A improving labor market and increasing consumer spending will drive need for brokers and agents to manage commercial, retail, and industrial real-estate
    trades.

• Nelson

November 20, 2016 #168 Author

Pitta Combine provides the natural esxsential oils of Linden Kashmir (Lavendula angustifolia), Rose-Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), and Ruh Khus (Vetiveria
    zizaniodes).

• lorenz.se

November 20, 2016 #169 Author

Mobile users visiting a property web site may be automatically redirected to a mobile web site without downloading a program.

• Cedric

November 20, 2016 #170 Author

For the newcomers, you will be offered an excellent alignment by
    this visit and provide you a chance to see the sites you ‘ve read virtually all
    about.

• Alecia

November 20, 2016 #171 Author

Thankyou Ln Merrifield, regarding developing Membership Penguin, Lance Priebe
    and Donald Kyrsko!

• Yetta

November 20, 2016 #172 Author

Value guide objects are unlocked with a prize ebook signal which includes chosen Team Penguin items
    or even the Membership Penguin mag.

• es.wikimini.org

November 20, 2016 #173 Author

Club Penguin is one of many preferred personal sides regarding kids that
    add products and personal activities.

• Declan

November 20, 2016 #174 Author

Ultra Sightseeing Tours provides an amount of tour
    selections inside the San Francisco place.

• www.figjamloops.com

November 21, 2016 #175 Author

Thank-you for your continuing business around as
    well as for belonging to the good Club Penguin group.

• Bryon

November 21, 2016 #176 Author

A large occasion clearly was in Timessquare in New York City to commemorate three years of Team Penguin.

• s297845388.onlinehome.fr

November 21, 2016 #177 Author

With 2014 suitable around the corner’s Pirate
    Occasion, Club Penguin provides decided it had been time for you to to produce brandnew
    sneak peek to assist gain more pleasure.

• Leah

November 21, 2016 #178 Author

That is clearly a range that is rather wide, and the the fact is,
    there are many of share installment careers that price less or more
    regarding reasons that are different.|for enjoyment within the
    gorgeous and hot weather |in the beautiful and comfortable
    environment Imagine I’ll know what to do the next time I choose to clear my telephone by
    throwing it within the washer or moving inside the
    share. with increased basic functions|digitally-controlled heaters to emitters over 20 You
    may get a regular bundle regarding cleanup and preservation bundle that combines most prominent companies for-one merged price.

• Lavada

November 21, 2016 #179 Author

Oils that are essential have been noticed much about by me
    but haven’t utilize them additional next Cinamin or great at Holiday.

• Lolita

November 21, 2016 #180 Author

Inside the Diffuser oilcan be used to deodorize your bedrooms, incxlude as frequently aneeded for a great boost in , outdoors
    quality that was pure.

• Felicia on Imgur

November 21, 2016 #181 Author

Health advantages: The uses oof bitter almond essential oill are
    broadly ranged, you need to include decreasing inflammation, minimizing fever, killing microbes, bacteria andd infection, sleep
    and eradicating earthworms.

• From our family to yours, we bring you Tao Essential Oils, famous restorative
    wholesomeness and quality having each fall, entirely risk
    free.

• Bonnie

November 21, 2016 #183 Author

Each oil that is essential includes materials with healing advantages and distinctive
    therapeutic.

• midc.co.kr

November 21, 2016 #184 Author

Due to the type of the work procedure, property
    or real-estate developers will be operating to sales and property administration period
    right up with several counterparts, from the conceptual stage.

• Best Agent Company is involved in a great attempt to improve
    neighborly love–with a frightful turn!

• Delphia

November 21, 2016 #186 Author

Predicated on our records, aan invitation to connect to your email haas been formerly sent by BROKER NAME.

• Zack

November 21, 2016 #187 Author

Several more narrow guidance plans are derived from career
    regarding positions like first responders, firefighters, educators and police.

• Lien

November 21, 2016 #188 Author

These were recorded on a big blackboard in the
    workplace with all the name of the representative who’d
    gotten a signed right to market contract using a homeowner, as well as the address of the home, listed sales
    price.

• Keith

November 21, 2016 #189 Author

I worked in real estate some years back and there certainly are agents in this way.

• real estate mnc companies in india

November 21, 2016 #190 Author

These will be on fund management, job and
    mortgage financing, investment-banking, hedge funds, real estate investment trust (REIT) and of course cashflow.

• Clifton

November 21, 2016 #191 Author

An increased down-payment indicates towards the lender and
    buyer that you’re a threat that is lower and you could
    possibly get conditions that are better.

• Yasmin

November 21, 2016 #192 Author

Then you’re leaving your agent to clean-up the mess, particularly if the buyer comprised those repairs
    within an offer.

• Elyse

November 21, 2016 #193 Author

The rate of return around the money used-to make a bigger payment that is down reaches minimum as superior because
    the mortgage interestrate, and usually larger.

• Burton

November 21, 2016 #194 Author

While the very least down-payment rate of 25% signifies
    a similar thing as being a highest LTV of 75PERCENT, appropriate and regulating specifications
    usually are specific when it comes to a highest
    LTV as it is less at risk of dilemma of the sorts explained from
    the future SOME questions.

• Ralph

November 21, 2016 #195 Author

Usually, lawyers charge a percentage of the worthiness
    of their fees as well as the real estate can not be quite
    low.

• Rafaela

November 21, 2016 #196 Author

Yet, looking in the inspirational ammount of the
    home-buyers along with the current real-estate developmeent scenario, inexpensive luxury market setment is aan excellent investment alternative.

• Daniel

November 21, 2016 #197 Author

Were discussing serious penalty for something
    like you mentioned and an agent in my place wouldn’t be a real estate agent long, therefore illegal.

• Marylou

November 21, 2016 #198 Author

Look for discount real estate in near-by cities like Southfield, Mi.
    Southfield has become a twin town of Detroit.

• aventureirosmc.com.br

November 21, 2016 #199 Author

And when you are prepared to start contemplating obtaining
    your place that is own personal, a savings account that is beefy
    translates to a larger advance payment and much more mobility to cover closing expenses —
    producing you a far more attractive consumer also.

• Mazie

November 21, 2016 #200 Author

Real-estate investment groups are sort of like modest
    mutual funds for properties.

• Jacquetta

November 21, 2016 #201 Author

We know that from the 2014 Account of Real Estate businesses of
    NAR another 1-2 have 2 or three and that 81%
    of brokerages have just one workplace.

November 22, 2016 #202 Author

Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

• M88

November 23, 2016 #203 Author

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually
    enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will
    come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage
    you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice day!