If you have scars on your body it may be due to several factors such as burns, surgery or a wound.
Where the scar on your body is clearly visible and a cause for psychological discomfort, you can have this scar varnish using a simple natural recipe.
You might be saying to yourself that you can get rid of your scars using the conventional route with laser treatment, surgery, the use of lotions, creams and ointments.
While these may work they could also be quite expensive in both the short and long-run as well as be a cause for other long lasting side effects.
When you use natural means to eliminate your scars you can avoid any unpleasant side effect and save money in the process also.
Here’s what you need:
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Pure natural honey – 1 tbsp
- Lavender essential oil – 4 drops
- Coconut oil – 1/4 cup
Preparation and Use
- Get a saucepan and put the coconut oil in it.
- Place this saucepan on a stove and heat up with a medium flame.
- Put in the lavender essential oil, pure natural honey and extra virgin olive oil and with a wooden spoon make sure you mix all the ingredients very well.
- Once you have mixed the ingredients and heated them up, take your saucepan from the stove and let it sit at room temperature to cool.
- As soon as the mixture is cool, refrigerate for a period of 20 minutes.
- After refrigerating for 20 minutes your scar removing cream is ready.
- Put it in a jar that is airtight.
- You can now apply the cream on the scar daily, preferably early in the morning and also in the evening.
- With regular use you will notice visible changes in the appearance of the scar within just 30 days of steady and constant use.