Are you sick of unwanted hairs that grow every time when you shave them? If yes, we are here with the best ever solution that will leave no stone unturned in satisfying you. Let’s take you to one step near towards your dream. Below are some everyday as well as permanent solutions that you should try once. Read below to know more.
1. Depilatory cream: depilatory cream is a solution which dissolves in the layer of skin and takes the hairs out from the skin without using razor. Just make sure that the solution or cream is skin friendly and will not cause any irritation or infection.
2. Hair removal pads: you can also use hair removal pads for taking out the hairs from a small area. Just gently rub the hair removal pad along with the skin of your body from where you want to remove the hairs and it will take out all the hairs from that area.
3. Threading: one of the most common methods you can use is threading. In this method the cotton thread twists the hairs by making them to roll around the thread and plucks the hairs out from the skin.
4. Tweezing: this is the simplest method to take out the unwanted hairs. Just hold a tweezer and pluck out the unwanted hair you want individually.
5. Waxing: it is one of the scary methods but is worth trying. Just apply the wax on the skin of your legs from where you want to remove the hairs. Paste a waxing strip on the wax. Rub it a little and then scratch it off with a stroke. You will get smooth and hair free leg in no time.
1. Laser therapy: it is one of the most common cosmetic method in which a very thin beam of light burns the follicles and prevent the hairs from growing anymore. The results you will get will be par excellence but it will cost you a lot.
2. Electrolysis: it is also a very good method of removing hairs or preventing them growing anymore. In this method the follicles of your skin are burned or blocked by the shortwave radio frequency which is suitable for most of the body types.
3. Consider a doctor: the most crucial thing you need to know to remove your hairs is the consultation of a doctor. Don’t go for any permanent treatment without the advice of your doctor as they can unfortunately cause life threatening symptoms.