10 Worst Habits That Pregnant Women’s should Completely Stop. No. 9 is important!! 10 Worst Habits That Pregnant Women’s should Completely Stop. No. 9 is important!!
It’s dream of every woman to be pregnant. It is a beautiful feeling and nobody wants to spoil it. Mothers always want only the... 10 Worst Habits That Pregnant Women’s should Completely Stop. No. 9 is important!!

It’s dream of every woman to be pregnant. It is a beautiful feeling and nobody wants to spoil it. Mothers always want only the best for their children and they won’t intentionally harm their children. But at times, intentionally or unintentionally mothers to be, make mistakes due to their bad habits or careless attitude. So here is a list of bad habits a woman should stop just after being pregnant.

1. Eating Food While Watching Tv, or Using Mobile

This Bad habit will continue after baby birth and leads issues in breastfeeding.

2. Not Tracking Body Weight During Pregnanacy

It is crucial to keep track on weight and diet you are taking as you are not alone.

3. Smoking and Drugs

Needless to say smoking can damage mom’s and baby’s lungs so it is very harmful leave it immediately.

4. Not Getting Enough Sleep

Proper sleep is important as it can harm mom and baby both.

5. Too Much Intake Of Junk Food

It is quite natural to have cravings, but make a habit of eating healthy and avoid junk as much you can.

Sponsored

6. Too Much Tea or Coffee

Research reveals that too much coffee or tea can affect baby’s growth. So once or twice is okay but don’t take more than that.

7. Avoid Too Much Exercise

8. Too Much Sugar

Avoid too much sugar as it can lead to damage fetus.

9. Don’t Avoid Doctor Visit

Never miss your doctor visit as it is as important as breathing.

10. Avoid Long Journeys

Keeping legs hanging can lead to swelling so avoid long journeys. And that also break the connectivity with doctor so avoid it as much you can.

Share with friends 🙂

• Eyeisha Winston

2017-01-03 #1 Author

I can’t believe some women still smoke & drink while pregnant. That is something that should be stopped immediately once you find out. Don’t be selfish give that baby a chance of being complication free.

• Alex Washington

2017-01-03 #2 Author

My biggest issue would probably be the junk food for the simple fact that I worked at McDonald’s for about 3 months. Not to mention the not getting enough sleep, I’m such a night owl I would have to force myself to sleep sometimes, even now after birth before I was discharged I was told to sleep when baby slept & I do the complete opposite ..

• Mike Keller

2017-01-03 #3 Author

I hear of the tea drinking in my wife’s last pregnancy….and the use of cocoa butter on the belly which lead to a irregular heart beat……
    We were very concerned about this and worried alot be after she stop drinking tea and the use of cocoa butter the issue slowly went away….

• Edzani

2017-01-03 #4 Author

I don’t understand why 1 would smoke and drink alcohol while pregnant in fact I think women must quiet smoking n drinking while they are still planning to have a baby

• Kayla

2017-01-03 #5 Author

My biggest issue while pregnant was too much moving around im a clean freak and I clean all the time. And maybe I ate to much junk lol

• Marissa king

2017-01-03 #6 Author

My biggest issue I had with all of my pregnancies was the intake of tea I drank on a daily. It was a bad craving I had and it was a hard habit to let go of. Thankfully I was able to lose this habit and make sure my water intake was where it needed to be. Never been a smoker so that wasn’t a problem. I’m always a walker, so that was my daily exercise lol. I hated eating fast food !!!! I loved cooking so it was always something on the stove. I had to up my calorie intake this pregnancy due to me carrying twins. Still struggling with that lol but so far so good

• Keisha

2017-01-03 #7 Author

Unfortunately I did a lot of these unhealthy eating habits while pregnant with my twins and let me tell you the pregnancy weight will she’d but your junk food habit will leave on a few pounds ?

• Kadijah Ford

2017-01-03 #8 Author

I definitely should have keep track of my weight and get enough sleep but I definitely did, next time I will try for sure .

• Denise

2017-01-03 #9 Author

Thank God the whole time I was pregnant my legs never swelled..then junk food cravings are always there. How do you deal?

• Charmaine

2017-01-20 #10 Author

Anyone Who’s Planning On Having Children Should Not Be Smoking Or Drinking At All. My Issue With My Pregnancy Was Eating I Could Not Stop I Had To Have Everything In Site I Lost The Weight And My Baby Is Healthy