Video: 12yr old girl commits suicide by hanging herself and live streams it Video: 12yr old girl commits suicide by hanging herself and live streams it
A 12 year old girl named Katelyn Nichole Davis hanged herself on December 30th and live streamed the suicide. She was from Silver Creek,... Video: 12yr old girl commits suicide by hanging herself and live streams it

A 12 year old girl named Katelyn Nichole Davis hanged herself on December 30th and live streamed the suicide. She was from Silver Creek, Polk County, Georgia, a student at Cedartown Middle School, and lived with her mother. If you’re interested in watching the horrific video, go here

• Troy

2017-01-04 #1 Author

This is truly sad

• Thomas jefferson

2017-01-06 #2 Author

Sucks but it could of been worse although this is terrible. She could of shot her school up

• Chelsea

2017-01-06 #3 Author

You r a fkn idiot. How dare u. It could have been worse. ?? Go to hell

• Carol kitteral

2017-01-12 #4 Author

This is Beyond sad, and as for the stepfather, if he caused this girl to take her life, I hope they nail his nasty, trifling ass. Mothers please protect your children from these monsters who come in to only molest your precious Babies.trust and Believe I would chop his Dick off, excuse my language, if I found it to Be true!!!rest in Heaven’s peace sweetie. My sincere prayers for this Baby to have sweet peace Now.

• Tich

2017-01-06 #5 Author

Your a fukin idiot

• Felisha

2017-01-08 #6 Author

This is truly sad if lil mama would have atleast tried to talk to someone she would have known it’s. so many ppl in this world that feels and felt the same way about life as her lonely and unheard. and she would have been able to speak with someone like herself. Im sorry. for her loss and hope that ppl will learn to reach out before feeling like death is the end result we have all been there just have to know when we feel like Allah. is not there it isvthen that he is carrying you

• Jb

2017-01-04 #7 Author

Praying for her family

• Carol kitteral

2017-01-12 #8 Author

• Aaliyah

2017-01-04 #9 Author

I Don’t Have Any Kids But Theres Two Little Beautiful Baby Girls That I Say Are Mine Also And There Names Are Trinity And Serinity And I’ll Never Want Them To Feel unloved Or Unimportant Or UnWanted I’m Sorry Very Hurt About This Video But I Can’t Really Speak On It It’s Only My Opinion iM Praying For Her Family

• Spoiled milk

2017-01-05 #10 Author

Does the names cris and ashley ring a bell?

• Alana

2017-01-04 #11 Author

R.i p so sad she was really young to

• Thomas jefferson

2017-01-06 #12 Author

This desires has no choice in victims so it just picks and chooses so the only thing u can do is hope your child is stronger than nails and that god wants to keep them here on this earth longer

2017-01-31 #13 Author

@Tanya Kathlyn was only 12 a child believe she’s going to heaven the one caused it is gonna burn in HELL.

2017-01-31 #14 Author

@Thomas Fu*K you you know what don’t talk at all..

• lexi

2017-01-04 #15 Author

howwwww in the world is this even possible to still be able to show this ?, this is so sad. wtf

• Lolliepop

2017-01-05 #16 Author

She shouldn’t have taken her life

• Esha Williams

2017-01-04 #17 Author

This is heart breaking

• kaneesha wooten

2017-01-04 #18 Author

Wow ? this is really ?, God cover her family right now

• Thomas jefferson

2017-01-06 #19 Author

Yes pray for the family because the bible tells me about my god the christian god that all who commit suicide spend eternity in hell

• Miki

2017-01-07 #20 Author

Not the time or the place.

• Tanya

2017-01-13 #21 Author

Jesus died for our sins. And this too is forgivable. If you were in a burning building with no way out and jumped into the flams to get it overwith. Would your God condemn you? This is how these suiside victims feel. There is no way out of the Hell they live here… On earth. I have endured this pain in my life and know my loved one has been forgiven by Our God.

2017-01-31 #22 Author

Thomas shut the hell up she’s a child she’s going to heaven.the sob that caused it is going to hell…

2017-01-31 #23 Author

Didn I tell u to shut the hell up she’s dead cause her mom did absolutely nothing about her stepdad what the he’ll is you reading and looking at…..please don’t say another word..

• Shawnteja

2017-01-04 #24 Author

Wow . This breaks my heart ?. I had a friend in middle school commit suicide due to bullying . Praying for her family ??

• Kenneth Harris

2017-01-04 #25 Author

Suicides are always heartbreaking because on top of losing a loved one, you’re turmoiled with what could you have done to help smh. Just sad.

• Mariza Danielle

2017-01-05 #26 Author

Its even sadder when she is around my age.:(

• Thomas jefferson

2017-01-06 #27 Author

I agree I couldn’t begin to phathom the pain it puts on a mother and father. I pray they can see that it wasn’t their fault and sometimes the world needs to see how bad bullying is

• Denise

2017-01-06 #28 Author

From the original sight that posted this, it was the parents fault. Her step father was abusing her and the mother did nothing!

• STUPID?NOPEJUSTAMERICAN

2017-01-07 #29 Author

‘Original sight’ what, is your IQ below 80? Oops my bad, forgot that you’re American

2017-01-31 #30 Author

• Katty

2017-01-04 #31 Author

Rip I’m so sorry she was to young

• PISSED OFF

2017-01-04 #32 Author

Takes some sick ass fuckers to post such a thing. I hope you all rot in hell!!! This girl was being cheered on to do it as she video’s herself doing this and you continue to show the video….YOU ARE FUCKING SICK and there is a special place in hell for you….AND if the step father did rape her and Mom didnt do shit you going to be sitting in hell next to them….SHAME ON YOU SICK BASTARDS WHO POST AND WATCH THIS

• Mudvaynesquirrel

2017-01-05 #33 Author

I couldn’t even watch the video but I know it’s sad to hear about this shit.

• Starr

2017-01-07 #34 Author

I 100% agree why the hell would they keep this shit in here

• Toppest kek

2017-01-07 #35 Author

Was livestreamed fool. Nothing can be done about it. Digitally saved to thousands of computers worldwide. Top kek!

• paige

2017-01-04 #36 Author

that is the sadest thing ive ever seen!! but unfortunately there are children out there that feel suicide is the only way to escape pain, or abuse.. i just wish someone could have been there to comfort and talk that little girl out of it.. my grandmother commited suicide when my mother was 16 years old and it is something that does not just go away with time.. it lingers in a family and no one forgets.. this poor child had so much to live for and i wish she knew that!!

• Mudvaynesquirrel

2017-01-05 #37 Author

This is so sad 🙁

• Cassandra

2017-01-05 #38 Author

OMG how sad & tragic. I send prayers out to this family

• Tedd

2017-01-05 #39 Author

Horse cunt, Bold cocks on a dark and stormy night. I love the of shredding cheese while jack ate a pogo stick. My butt is filled with peanut butter. XOXOX Rest sunshine

• Gtfoh

2017-01-05 #40 Author

Remove the video. Just because she live streamed it doesn’t make it okay to keep posting. She was 12 and we are adults. Adults know this is not something the world needs to or should see. Out of respect for human life and the grieving of a family, I will not watch it. I hope many others will do the same.

• Starr

2017-01-07 #41 Author

Amen…………

• DUMB?NOPEJUSTAMERICAN

2017-01-07 #42 Author

Remove the video? What are you stupid? It’s been saved to tons of servers all over the internet. Nothing can be done about it.

• Naomi Knight

2017-01-05 #43 Author

This Was The Safest Thing I Seen In A Long Time Rest In Peace To The Young Lady And Prayers To Her Family

• Morgan Dahl

2017-01-05 #44 Author

Hell YEAHHH!!! Get it girl. Oh wait, you’re dead.

• Aaron Towe

2017-01-06 #45 Author

Morgan Dahl your a real peace of shit you will have to answer to God for your actions

• Noneya

2017-01-06 #46 Author

U fuckin ignorant dirty cunt. 2 Bad u cldnt trade places w her n u kill urself. What a piece of pig shit

• Morgan Dahl

2017-01-06 #47 Author

This just in “fucking dirty ignorant cunt” Morgan Dahl hanged himself… Sike.

• NurpDurp

2017-01-06 #48 Author

Why the hell would you say something like that? Life is a precious thing and no one should disrespect anyone who goes though something like this. You’re a complete asshole.

• kitty kat

2017-01-05 #49 Author

R.i.p young girl you must a lived a hard life to even think about doing something like this I didn’t live the best child hood but never would think about killing myself you had along life ahead of you but now your in no pain rest easy & prayers for the family ik it’s hard for something like this to happen to someone’s child but there was a reason for her this poor 12 yr old to think like that

• Bill Waggoner

2017-01-05 #50 Author

lol she was an hero

• STUPID?NOPEJUSTAMERICAN

2017-01-07 #51 Author

Such a shame none of her friends commended her valiant actions. Should had at least recieved a posthumous an hero letter at the bare minimum.

• Thomas jefferson

2017-01-06 #52 Author

I’m sorry for how much she suffered to be pushed over the edge to do this. Bible says she will continue to suffer but I believe god will help the damaged soul find her way home

• Vicki Burke

2017-01-07 #53 Author

Amen, God will help her find her way to Him. It’s very sad to know she let the devil get the best of her. And her reasons why she did what she did was she was bullied and being called terrible and horrible names. I believe the bulliers should be held responsible for what they did to that poor baby. I was that 12 year old girl who was bullied in 1974 because of one mistake. I never thought about committing suicide. But I know exactly how she felt and I could feel that babies pain. May she rest in peace.

2017-01-31 #54 Author

2017-01-31 #55 Author

@Thomas Every time I scroll down ur dumass left a post a dumass post.shes a kid she’s not gonna be held responsible for what she did.u dumass an I don’t even cuss but u are really pissin me off.

• Thomas jefferson

2017-01-06 #56 Author

This attempt was not over a boy it was over 3 bitchy girls that bullied her to the point where she only seen suicuide as the only answer

2017-01-31 #57 Author

@Thomas please don’t leave anymore post like ETC are u reading.

• Aaron Towe

2017-01-06 #58 Author

Please take the video of line it’s disturbing and very sad Lord be with that girl and her family and for the people posting negative comments you will have to answer to the good Lord one day so be prepared you may burn for eternity in hell! I atleast hope so!!! God bless the family and friends of this little girl remember god loves us and is with us at all times

• Pierce

2017-01-06 #59 Author

This is rather sad….. I went and saw the whole thing. Me, myself have struggled about wanting to kill myself and stuff… But watching this made me not want to. I know this is completely wrong and she was a beautiful girl. I hope she’s in peace now. And, what is this about her doing it over a boy?

• TinkerBugg

2017-01-06 #60 Author

I’m glad to hear that suicide isn’t an option for you any longer. Our life is a gift. It’s not easy but it IS worth it. People need you and you have purpose!

• Vicki Burke

2017-01-07 #61 Author

It’s so sad that our children have to resort to suicide. But from what I understand she was being bullied and being called terrible and horrible names. I believe that the person or persons should be held accountable for their actions to make this sweet angel to hang herself. In 1974 I was that 12 year old girl who was being bullied just like that. The only difference was I didn’t take my life. But there are many girls no matter the age are the victims of bullying. And this B.S. needs to stop. And stop now. It’s not right. It’s hard enough to try and survive this life but bullying someone to the brink of suicide. Should be held responsible to the fullest extent. May she rest in peace. And I will pray to God to forgive her and to help her find her way back to Him. Where she belongs. Goodbye sweet angel

• Starr

2017-01-07 #62 Author

This is fucking ridiculous…. This shouldn’t be on the internet period… As soon as it was put on live the company should have took it off… This is so disrespectful to this family… This shouldn’t be shared at all … This is a child and I’d sue the hell out of any one who shares it…

2017-01-31 #63 Author

Thank you Star.

• candy w

2017-01-07 #64 Author

Lord, Bless her soul, Lord God For she is a child that may never knew that she could find comfort, love, peace, salvation, sanity and a true understanding for the purpose she was suppose to serve. Lord, Bless her family, repair their hearts for it is broken and need strength to get through these tough and trying times. Lord i ask that u Bless i ask that u Bless this family as a whole as well as individually. In Jesus Name I Pray,AMEN.

• Derek

2017-01-07 #65 Author

I’m shook. I thought it was a joke like jump scare. I can’t get the image out of my head.

• Hello

2017-01-07 #66 Author

Really good job to the person who wrote this, meeting all modern news oulet standards. 48 word article and no information. The quality of this reporting really blew me off my feet.

• Claire

2017-01-08 #67 Author

This is truly soo so sad I just don’t get how the family didn’t keep an eye it was clear to see she was screaming out for help…her videos show this but in stead of help she got trolls and peeps saying hang yourself…she was so right and actually talked so much sense. Those who watched it live why not try get help…your as sick as the peeps saying stupid stuff…yes she had mental health issues but clearly a case for neglect too….so sorry this is harsh but the writing was on the wall but you failed to read it…..RIP young one…your demons can’t hurt you now xx

• Jennifer

2017-01-08 #68 Author

The sadest and cruelest thing about this whole outcome is this little girl didn’t even feel she had someone( like her mother) she could turn to to help her, if she was being abused like another website claims then her mother should of noticed some kind of difference in her daughter. This is such BS for a child to feel such lonelInes and sorrow that they feel the only way to deal with it is the tragic result of death is beyond words. I pray that the alligators of abuse were not true but if they are I only pray that man can handle the outcome of God’s punishment for hurting an innocent child.

• Djm

2017-01-08 #69 Author

This is not real

• Neoma Kreais

2017-01-10 #70 Author

Child of god no one will hurt you again your with father baby girl angels surround you darling neoma

• David

2017-01-13 #71 Author

Where can i find that video?

2017-01-31 #72 Author

@babiesdailynews.com but baby u really don’t wanna see it I wish I wouldn’t searched for it I’m so upset…

• AJC

2017-01-13 #73 Author

This is so tragic. My spouse committed suicide 2 years ago after struggling with PTSD. I would be absolutely horrified if his death was circulated around the interent like this. I understand that legally you don’t have to take it down, but in respect to her family morally its the right thing to do.
    One day her siblings will be older and I pray they never see this.

• June

2017-01-25 #74 Author

Has anyone consider this and other look like suicides, but behind the real picture WITCHCRAFT or the like .read up on it u will be shock who involved directly with Satan causing all the deaths to take place and go unnoticed . Maybe family and Christians can pray answer be reveal and talk to man of God for answer

2017-01-31 #75 Author

WHATT???SMH.wTF!!

• monica

2017-01-25 #76 Author

i just wanted know where is her parents. And what they have to say about this.

• June

2017-01-25 #77 Author

And Satan claims another <3

2017-01-31 #78 Author

Sweetie that’s GOD child she belong to the Lord she’s a child she’s not gonna be held responsible.