6 Stages Of Sharing Bed With Partner Every Married Couple Goes Through 6 Stages Of Sharing Bed With Partner Every Married Couple Goes Through
One of the biggest milestones in any couple’s relationship is the point when it comes to sharing a bed. Obviously, it is one which... 6 Stages Of Sharing Bed With Partner Every Married Couple Goes Through

One of the biggest milestones in any couple’s relationship is the point when it comes to sharing a bed. Obviously, it is one which both partners are very excited for, but have you ever wondered whether it is all flowers, or are there any thorns on the road ahead? Well, turns out, that sharing a bed also is not without its share of troubles, and here we are with a comic which very aptly describes the challenges of sharing a bed with your significant other.

Check it out!

Stage 1 is always the easiest!

Stage 1 is always the easiest!

But that will soon change!

But that will soon change!

Enter: Stage 2

Enter: Stage 2

You suddenly realize that the inevitable has caught up!

You suddenly realize that the inevitable has caught up!

Stage 3: Finding the right distance

Stage 3: Finding the right distance

But that is an impossible feat itself!

But that is an impossible feat itself!

Stage 4: Finally, in desperation, you start exploring newer, weird angles!

Stage 4: Finally, in desperation, you start exploring newer, weird angles!

Stage 5: You have to deal with your partner’s unexpected sleeping habits too…

Stage 5: You have to deal with your partner's unexpected sleeping habits too...

Stage 6: You just love it when you finally get to sleep alone…

Stage 6: You just love it when you finally get to sleep alone...

But it doesn’t take long to start missing just what you’d been complaining about!

But it doesn't take long to start missing just what you'd been complaining about!

Thanks to Collegehumor for the awesome work!

Loved this? Spread it out then

• Lovena

2017-01-06 #1 Author

This is facts . Me and mine go through all of this lollll ????

• Alicia Grant

2017-01-06 #2 Author

Sleeping next to your partner really makes you get sleepless nights sometimes Myself n my.bf when we sleep n he turn his back the opposite direction I uses to get mad at first like why is he keep turning His back but that’s what make him sleeps comfortable but also now I turn my back sometimes to avoid his snoring lol . we sleep all boo up on each other n before the night out we in a different spot. The best part even though we sleep sometimes and turn our back that doesn’t mean we don’t love each other we use sleep comfortable that way.

• Ashley

2017-01-06 #3 Author

This is hilarious but 100% true I been going thru this for the pass 8yrs so complicated but it’s can sometimes be the best sleep

• Keesha

2017-01-06 #4 Author

This is so funny to me because this reminds me of me and my boyfriend. We fall asleep woth me on his chest then we start sweat. I roll over on my side of the bed, but we have to be touching some kind of way, so he intertwine our legs.

• Tori

2017-01-06 #5 Author

Lol. So accurate. Not to mention the leg around hip makes going to sleep even better.

• jenise Smith

2017-01-06 #6 Author

That is right.. I does feel great to sleep beside the ones you love, but… There are days where you just wouldn’t mind being in bed alone.

• Dayonah

2017-01-06 #7 Author

My fiancé snores extremely loud I tend to turn him on his side to stop the snoring sometimes it gets lounder?

• Jasmine

2017-01-06 #8 Author

This is so true, I can never sleep comfortable with my boyfriend mainly bc we both move alot while sleeping , but when he’s gone it feels like something is missing. If I had to choose I would still choose sleeping with him rather than sleeping alone

• Jaquay Davis

2017-01-07 #9 Author

Me and my Fiancé go through this every night. I want to be close to him but I’m one of those people that can’t sleep too hot. We’ve been together nearly 2 years and we’re just now at the point where we sleep comfortably. But we have to have the fan blowing even in the winter lol!

• Zaesha

2017-01-07 #10 Author

Soooo true someone always ends up on the end of the bed or floor in my house ??

• Jessica Daws

2017-01-07 #11 Author

This is 100% true!! & funny! Sometimes I think I would rather be alone & then I get lonely ?

• Blanca Ortega

2017-01-07 #12 Author

Hahaha me and my husband go through this, couldn’t be more accurate.

• Tariyah

2017-01-07 #13 Author

The Sweating Part Is the worst, my be sleep talks as well ?

• Jessica Watson

2017-01-07 #14 Author

HaHa this is so true

• Marquisha Kemp

2017-01-07 #15 Author

LOL, I cannot sleep without being snuggled under my husband & it irritates him.

• Shapreta Smith

2017-01-07 #16 Author

This is soo true. My husband and u just talked about this a few nights ago! What can I say though? You can’t go to bed without em lol

• Flora

2017-01-07 #17 Author

This is so us right now …things are never the same once babies start coming lol

• Sharonda

2017-01-07 #18 Author

This is so true i use to feel a certain way when we weren’t skin on sleeping (im spoiled) lol but now after 7 years im just like ??✌? lol

• Monica R Paul

2017-01-07 #19 Author

This was soooo on point ?PROVEN FACTS!!

• Shareka

2017-01-07 #20 Author

These are most definitely true!

• Terri

2017-01-07 #21 Author

This is so true and it’s so crazy how this works because I love to be alone & then I start missing him next to me

• Rashica

2017-01-07 #22 Author

My husband and I go through this almost every night look it get to the point I just end up down the other end lol I think it may have something to do with out 5 month old sleeping with us as well she takes over the whole bed to be such a little person

• Marbelys Simmons