Teen Dad Shoots 3-Year-Old In The Head, Kills Him For One Simple Reason Teen Dad Shoots 3-Year-Old In The Head, Kills Him For One Simple Reason
A Texas man is facing charges after he killed his 3-year-old stepson who was jumping on the bed. An emergency 911 call placed from... Teen Dad Shoots 3-Year-Old In The Head, Kills Him For One Simple Reason

A Texas man is facing charges after he killed his 3-year-old stepson who was jumping on the bed. An emergency 911 call placed from a trailer park in Clay County, Texas, said a 3-year-old child had been shot in the head and was thought to be dead, according to KDFX.

Witnesses told authorities the child, Dominic Castro, was jumping on a bed with a loaded gun on it, causing it to accidentally discharge, The Dallas Morning News reports. On further investigation, it was revealed that Dominic’s 18-year-old stepfather, George Coty Wayman, threatened to shoot the boy if he did not stop jumping on the bed.

Wayman pointed the gun at the boy and fired a shot, according to officials. The bullet hit Dominic in the back of the head, notes the arrest warrant affidavit.

Dominic was pronounced dead at the hospital. Dominic’s mother was staying at a nearby home after the incident, KDFX reported. The family’s neighbor, Matthew Biehl, told KDFX he was shocked by the incident.

“Wow … I would’ve never thought in my life I would see something like that happen around here, especially in a peaceful little place like this,” said Biehl.
Biehl said he wasn’t at home when Dominic was shot, but arrived shortly after.

“It was just an unbelievable sight,” said Biehl. “They landed a helicopter in the intersection. I didn’t know exactly what was going on. When I found out what was going on I couldn’t believe it.”

“We don’t want no more of it,” said Biehl. “We want to put a stop to this, that’s all I know.”

The boy’s father has been behind bars for the past two years and was recently denied parole.

Wayman was arrested and charged with capital murder and criminal trespassing in connection with Dominic’s death.

• Tina Jerkins

2017-02-05 #1 Author

It Doesn’t matter what the child did or what the situation was you still don’t kill nobody and definitely not your own child . But I guess that’s how some people relieve they stress .

• Nikki

2017-02-05 #2 Author

This is why you don’t allow your child to meet every man you meet. A child will be a child, so why punish a child for doing what a child does, especially a 3 year old. No ones life deserves to be taken from them. I know the mother must have seen some type of anger or sign in the step dad, to give her some type of warning about him. It’s a cruel world we live in. A child is one of the most unharmful people you could ever meet.

• Mzel Nana konadu

2017-02-05 #3 Author

What a sad news ..how can u shoot a child cos he’s jumbing on the bed…the guy must be dealt with

• Janai Merritt

2017-02-05 #5 Author

Omg this so sad. All because he was jumping on the bed. People do some evil stuff. Prayers for the family.

• Brittany

2017-02-05 #6 Author

Wow! I just can’t believe the evil in the world! This just breaks my heart ! Praying for the mother of that poor sweet child ! 😞

• Raven

2017-02-06 #7 Author

This is tragic an very upsetting. This seems to be happening a lot. You cant trust anyone with your kids. Period point blank

• Tianna

2017-02-06 #8 Author

Wow this is very sad and heartbreaking 😥

• Lena

2017-02-06 #9 Author

This is sad . thats why you’re not supposed to let every man you mess with meet your children cause you don’t know what’s wrong with them mentally … A child will be a child so what if they were jumping on the bed .. Sad case .

• Winter

2017-02-06 #10 Author

This happened in my hometown it’s a sad case and something that little boy did not deserve at all but now he is living a better life then his mother or step father could of ever gave him

• Fiona marchand

2017-02-06 #11 Author

How could you shoot your own child? This is disgusting and so sad!

• Tykeria Mack

2017-02-06 #12 Author

Omg is devastated I wouldn’t know what to do …. His parents are in my prayers

• Jenelle

2017-02-06 #13 Author

This is so disheartening, kids are innocent. I don’t understand how people can be so cruel!

• ladyE

2017-02-06 #14 Author

I hope he rotten in Prison

• Brittany Roundtree

2017-02-06 #15 Author

This is horrible! I couldn’t even imagine this tragedy. Prayers to both families, it’s sad things have to be this way and hat it’s people in the world who could do something like this to their child.