At 11 weeks he entered the world. What the mother then posted on Facebook makes you think. At 11 weeks he entered the world. What the mother then posted on Facebook makes you think.
Texan Tiffany Burns was already the mother of two sons when she suffered a miscarriage. Half a year after the traumatic experience, she shared... At 11 weeks he entered the world. What the mother then posted on Facebook makes you think.

Texan Tiffany Burns was already the mother of two sons when she suffered a miscarriage. Half a year after the traumatic experience, she shared this photo on her Facebook page with the following words:

“This is my hand. Holding my sweet baby, Ezekiel. I delivered him on January 20, 2016. His heart stopped at 11 weeks 2 days. He had a heartbeat. Such a sweet sound. He had life! He was not a blob. He was not just a clump of cells. He was formed. Perfect. Look at the details. His sweet fingers. Toes. I am blessed to be his mother.”

A miscarriage is never something any woman can forget, but Tiffany has found a way to express her pain that is sure to get people talking.

• Kadie

2017-02-10 #1 Author

I am 11 weeks and 2 days now and I can’t imagine losing my sweet baby. I am so sorry for her loss

• Namuli Angella

2017-02-10 #2 Author

I love your work keep it up

• Nametsegan shahedah Malgas

2017-02-11 #3 Author

I think that’s very wrong to do something like that…….

• Bianca

2017-02-11 #6 Author

This is truly touching, rip little angel baby, and god bless this mother 🙏🏽

• Delilah Reyes

2017-02-11 #7 Author

So heart breaking rest peaceful sweet angel

• Vanessa

2017-02-11 #8 Author

I’d be devastated if that had happened to me when I was pregnant with my son , but this lady right here is very strong 💯💯

• Ceara

2017-02-11 #9 Author

I went through miscarriage 2 years ago. She is right they’re more than just a clump of cells

• Whitney waite

2017-02-11 #10 Author

Aww this is so sad. Rip little baby.

• Jennifer

2017-02-11 #11 Author

She shouldn’t have to

• Gloria

2017-02-11 #12 Author

Be strong. God knows best.

• Makayla

2017-02-11 #13 Author

This is truly touching, rip little angel baby, and god bless this mother 🙏🏽

• Jenelle

2017-02-11 #14 Author

RIP little angel

• Yashika Goodman

2017-02-11 #15 Author

So sorry for your loss….

• Elecia

2017-02-11 #16 Author

Sorry for your loss I couldnt imagine losing a baby.

• Felicia

2017-02-11 #17 Author

I think this was very brave of her to share her story! I had to deliver my daughter at 19 weeks and the pain of losing a child is something out of this world!! I’m so sorry for your loss!

• Breanna Lowery

2017-02-11 #18 Author

I pray for your strength I have been there no matter how far along it’s never easy to deal with even years later

• Lisle

2017-02-11 #19 Author

Very sad, but i feel she shouldnt have posted the picture

• Simone

2017-02-13 #20 Author

Y not what’s your problem with it, it’s a baby a little human being just not fully grown he’s Butifull same happened to me n iv got a pick of my boy to on my 4ne it’s the only pick ill ever have just like this lady. What did u think it would look like at 11 week’s, ??? I hope this never happens to u lv.

• Kris

2017-02-18 #21 Author

I agree with simone, some people just have different thoughts of everything.. but I had a stillborn and I’ve actually had my phones stolen in the 5 years she’s been gone and lost all her pics but I carry a DVD with all the pictures on it. I’m glad I have something, honestly I haven’t broken myself down enough to watch it… but I still keep it by my bed everynight.

• Tip

2017-02-11 #22 Author

Rip little angel 😇

• Dierra

2017-02-11 #23 Author

Touching post sorry for your lost god bless

• Jasmine Lowe

2017-02-11 #24 Author

This is so sad 😭

• Megan

2017-02-11 #25 Author

Love it he’s so cute 💙

• Kiss

2017-02-11 #26 Author

I also had a miscarriage at 11 weeks, i can imagine she must be going through. One never heals completely, but time makes it fade… a little.

• Doninique

2017-02-11 #27 Author

This is so touching & I truly understand how you feel & God bless you & R. I. P little One ❤

• Dominique

2017-02-11 #28 Author

• Shema’yah

2017-02-11 #29 Author

I too know the hurt and pain of a miscarriage. Stay strong and know that many women stand with you. May God bless and strengthen you.

• Barbara Crawford

2017-02-11 #30 Author

I think what she’s is saying, before someone is thinking of abortion you should think about the life you’re about to destroy. If this baby’s heart was beating and he has fingers and toes, that’s a living human being.

• Neak LaChae

2017-02-12 #31 Author

My heart & prayers goes out to this sweet girl and your baby have his wings now ❤️

• Thoko

2017-02-12 #32 Author

Sorry 4 ur lost dear God be with u n ur family

• Janice Isherwood

2017-02-12 #33 Author

Sorry for this mother, I had a miscarriage many years ago, but still to this day it breaks my heart to think abt him. Every xmas I give myself an hour to think as this wd have been his due date. You never forget it but you learn how to accept it. Ive had 3 absolutely beautiful children since then. For this mum just take one day at a time, but if you need to talk there are many ways to chat about your loss. Xx

• Ashlaa

2017-02-12 #34 Author

Very sorry to hear. I lost my baby at 22 weeks he was fully formed by that time if I delivered him 3 weeks later he would have made it. I delivered him still alive he died in my arms I am still to this day 3 years later finding it very hard to put forward !! I have a beautiful son now who is 1 and I still miss my baby every single day ..

I know your pain, the worse pain a mother can feel 💙 keep strong darling .

• Narita Cole

2017-02-12 #35 Author

The story is very touching because the sake of the poor innocent baby, of course it may not be her fault but it’s sad that the baby had to be brought into this world like that.

• Lee

2017-02-12 #36 Author

I don’t think I’d be able to live peacefully if I miscarried at 12 weeks and chose to see what I had lost. But she is so brave…..

• Tehmina

2017-02-12 #37 Author

I had 5 miscarriages. But they were all mine and they will be always. Now I m blessed with four kids.
    I can well understand how it feels. Brave woman

• Kanisha Jackson

2017-02-13 #38 Author

Awww, this is touching in so many ways. “I am proud to be his mother” soo sweet!! I can relate. Firstly, I suffered our first miscarriage around the same time Dec, 29,2015 to be exact. So, about three week before. I was devestasted to say the least!! Within those three weeks I became pregnant again, which ended in a spontaneous miscarriage and a D&C procedure on Feb, 9 2016. About 9 weeks later I became pregnant again with our beautiful rainbow baby. My third child, but very first living child and I am sooo in love and proud to be their mother! 🙂

• Tanya carr

2017-02-28 #39 Author

I lost my beautiful boy at 19 weeks last October they not blobs or cells they all perfect you never get over it or the pain you just feel like hiding from everyone and everything I can’t even look at pregnant woman or babies in a pram its the worded pain ever

• Elieze Spencer

2017-04-18 #40 Author

Also lost my beautiful baby boy RJ but on 14 weeks. Brings me to tears every time i read about someone having to go through what we went through. Most probably the hardest thing i had to do was going on.