Abortion Reveals By A Gynecologist. (Video) Abortion Reveals By A Gynecologist. (Video)
Dr. Anthony Levatino has done around 1,200 operations till now… 1  SOURCE …Anthony has performed several procedures of Surgical dilation and evacuation (D &... Abortion Reveals By A Gynecologist. (Video)

Dr. Anthony Levatino has done around 1,200 operations till now…

…Anthony has performed several procedures of Surgical dilation and evacuation (D & E) which occurs from 15 weeks. It generally takes around 15-20 minutes. This abortion is performed in the second Trimster.

In the given image, twentieth-week old baby is shown.

Generally, 81% of Americans are restricted for abortion during fourth month of pregnancy.

‘Live Action’ organization is also looking for ban on the abortions exceeding third month of pregnan

Gynecologist makes the use of Sopher clamp after opening the va*inal wall in the process of Abortion

Given footage shows how the clamp breaks the limb of unborn baby within few minutes

Here, in this pic, all the limbs get crushed in the process.

It is cruel to kill the child in this brutal manner as the child feels the pain in the womb. Abortio

Light-hearted people out there, these images are not meant for you.

The pic here shows the surgical abortion during the second trimester of pregnancy.

• Knajah

2017-02-19 #1 Author

This is really interesting. But i just hate the fact that people are having abortions there are plenty of people in this world who can’t have kids and are willing to adopt

• Jayla

2017-02-19 #2 Author

Wow so shocking

• Christial

2017-02-20 #3 Author

So killing a life is okay with you? Sorry but as long as it has a heart beat it is concerned life. If its a all natural ( GODS WILL ) I could understand that.cause the woman must be cleaned out… But for these so called woman to lay down have sex and be like i want a baby then say they dont want a baby after getting pregnant just to turn around and do.it all.over is stupid…
    All abortion doctors should be jailed 25 to life period cause God blessed those females with life and for you all to kill the baby is evil.
    Both the female and doctors should be charged with 25 to life

• Tiffany

2017-02-20 #4 Author

This Is So Very Sad…How Can People Do This And Not Care About The Child?? Abortion Is Wrong!

• Ranay

2017-02-21 #5 Author

It makes me so upset that a parent who made a child could just get an abortion, not realizing how painful it could be for the baby. 😏

• Summer

2017-02-22 #6 Author

Although I wasn’t expecting to have a baby. I couldn’t see myself doing this at all! I don’t know what I’d do without my son!

• Tasia

2017-02-23 #7 Author

This so sad I believe if u made it take care of it fr