Shocking Video of Dad Mercilessly Beating His 1 year Old Child Shocking Video of Dad Mercilessly Beating His 1 year Old Child
They definitely need to take that child away from the home. Looked like it was the mother who was filming the vicious beating. The... Shocking Video of Dad Mercilessly Beating His 1 year Old Child

They definitely need to take that child away from the home. Looked like it was the mother who was filming the vicious beating. The man, who isn’t worthy to be called a father, considering the child’s age, picked up the little girl and beat her mercilessly with a belt. What could a child that young have done to deserved such beating? Watch the video below…

• Janasia Niyona

2017-02-20 #1 Author

wow this is so sad, i don’t understand how people can be so cruel 😞

• TDaisia

2017-02-20 #2 Author

Omg I hope they get that baby away from him and he goes to prison

• Datna

2017-02-20 #3 Author

Someone need to come in an beat him like that. As well save that one year old from being abused. Save her before she be on channel seven breaking news. You a dad you can use your tone not abuse. He need angermanagement classes parent classes and a reality check and shot his ass in some body sysrem to re think his actions as well as her weak ass mom for standing by watching her child be beating and recording it… No more she needs HELP ASAP before its to Late

• Casandra

2017-02-20 #4 Author

Wow this is ridiculous and sad smh

• Aysia Releford

2017-02-20 #5 Author

I definitely think both parents are in the wrong especially for the mother or whom ever was filming the video should as well get any penalty they deserve. I qoute, ” What could a child that young have done to deserved such beating?” A 1 year old child who doesn’t know any better especially at that stage where the child should be learning. Not getting physically abused because they don’t know any better. Incidents like these is what touches my heart. There are children in this world that goes through this everyday and not get acknowledged. Recently a toddler gets beaten to death like that isn’t enough hardache. Some people just don’t deserve to have children because they’re not worthy enough to be called parents.

• Carol

2017-02-21 #6 Author

Can someone call the police please!!!

• F4

2017-02-21 #7 Author

Oh my God what kind of parents is that.. the father beating the son crying and the mother record it.. where is their heart.. he is their own son .. oh my God.. human right of kids must handled right away.. seeing it makes me mad….

• Nikita Chuk

2017-02-21 #8 Author

Omg!! So did he got arrested for this child abuse?? No other details?

• Amanda

2017-02-21 #9 Author

I want to know what happened to the little girl and if she is in a better home. Also I would like to know if the patient’s are In jail

• T jay

2017-02-21 #10 Author

Whoever was filming it should have stopped it. Call the police on both of them.

• Amber oldroyd

2017-02-21 #11 Author

Wow this made me sick I have a son this age an I fill bad telling him no let along hitting such a innocent precious blessing I never have nor will I ever understand how someone can do this to a child my heart hurts

• Bre’asia

2017-02-21 #12 Author

Nobody In their right mind should beat a 1 year old like that . Smh that’s ridiculous.

• Aj

2017-02-22 #13 Author

OHh My GOd.. I cant believe it..
    What happen to this man??? I think his a drug addict. A good and responsible father cant do this to his own child.

• Lucy c

2017-02-22 #14 Author

So ! Has this pig been arrested ?! Why are you posting this then ? We need more info about the child otherwise you are as bad as the pig for posting this!

• Cassandra Matovich

2017-02-24 #15 Author

It’s so sad that some parents use the upper hand and take it way out of control I pray that the Lord wraps his arms around that child and heals and protects that little girl…

• Todd

2017-05-08 #16 Author

Sick basterd i used to love seeing people like this in prison we treated them bad punk bitch