VIDEO: Innocent Mother Beaten by Cops in Front of Her Children for Reporting Cop’s Rude Behavior VIDEO: Innocent Mother Beaten by Cops in Front of Her Children for Reporting Cop’s Rude Behavior
A shocking video captured the brutal beating of a mother in front of her two children after she merely asked an officer a question.... VIDEO: Innocent Mother Beaten by Cops in Front of Her Children for Reporting Cop’s Rude Behavior

Cindy Hahn and her children were on their way home when they stopped to use the restroom. During their stop, Hahn asked a Carlsbad police officer a question.

According to Hahn, the officer responded by telling her to mind her own business. Shocked that the officer would address her in such a manner, Hahn called the department to complain. Minutes later, the cop who she reported for being rude pulls her over.

For an alleged seat belt violation, the Carlsbad officer demands that she exit her vehicle. At this point, she is thrown to the ground while two more officers arrive as backup to help assault this dangerous mother of two.

Bystanders plead with the cops to stop their assault, but it is to no avail. One woman is thrown back as she attempts to physically stop the attack.

As the two officers pile on top of Hahn, one of them punches her in the face as he yells out the standard “stop resisting” line.

Hahn was then cuffed and booked on charges of resisting arrest and battery. Apparently the officers did not know that their attack was captured on video when they claimed that Hahn battered them.

This entire incident looks like it was nothing short of a retaliatory beating for a woman filing a complaint against the officer.

After Hahn’s attorney had shown the DA the video of the attack, the charges were immediately dropped.

Hahn has since filed a lawsuit asking for a jury trial and unspecified damages.

If this goes on with an unarmed mother of two, God forbid what happens when there is somebody who’s perceived to be a threat,” said Mark Geragos, Hahn’s attorney.

Check out the video below:

As of yet, none of the officers involved in beating this innocent mother have been disciplined.

• Jaharia Cousain

2017-02-26 #1 Author

Omg this so sad 😭

• Thembekile

2017-02-26 #2 Author

Our South African jurisdiction system…I’m enough seriously
    Their job is to protect but they are once who abuses

• Inez

2017-02-26 #3 Author

I am a retired police officer, and I thank everyone involved in that should be fired immediately and their pension taken away shame on them

• Marshaye Holloway

2017-02-26 #4 Author

Now , this made me very upset . As an officer you should protect your city and environments . Instead we have officers taking lives , beating and harming Adults and children . I pray that this issue gets resolved in the right way if it haven’t already been resolved . Because In this case the officer was completely wrong ! I didn’t see nothing the kids neither the Mom did . It come off kind of racist too me . But I’m praying for this world .

• Donisha

2017-02-26 #5 Author

Smh this is sad cops are getting away with more and more . Our people need to come together and stop doing the same thing to each other and maybe they will take us more serious

• Juna

2017-02-27 #6 Author

This is heart breaking. They should be protecting people and not abuse them coz they have the power. I can really relate on this video because my brother was arrested for gambling but was treated like a criminal. They beat him up and kicked him even in front of us. I told them to stop. They don’t have the right to do it. They were mad at me and threaten me that they will arrest me as well. They then brought him to the police station and brought him inside the room. He said that he was beaten up again with another police man and said he didn’t worked out that day so he made my brother a punching bag. As a sister, it hurts so bad but we have no proof because they didn’t let any relatives inside the room.

What a shame!

• Raheem

2017-02-27 #7 Author

This is messed up on so many levels

• Deniece

2017-10-17 #8 Author

Shame, disgraceful…I Agree with Inez comment “they should be fired and pension taken away”

• Arlenr Gregory

2017-10-17 #9 Author

That,s why I do not like cop cause they go around hurting ppl like that. They never do they job good. I want all cops get surpended & take away there baggage & get fire too.

• David

2017-10-17 #10 Author

Black people been saying this goes on daily. No one listens. I grew up in racist. Cincinnati. Ohio and can’t count the times. I was exposed to similar incidents.

• tina wiebe

2017-10-18 #11 Author

i agree they should be fired and pension every thing taken away from them you want to be protected by the cops then get beaten for nothing just so unfair they should get fired with a big sign on there forhead nobody hire these loosers