Mom Thinks Dad & Daughter Are Cooking Breakfast—When She Sees THIS, She’s Knocked Breathless Mom Thinks Dad & Daughter Are Cooking Breakfast—When She Sees THIS, She’s Knocked Breathless
She thought they were just whipping up pancakes, but instead, she walks into this… A video posted by Facebook user Stylish Guru is melting the... Mom Thinks Dad & Daughter Are Cooking Breakfast—When She Sees THIS, She’s Knocked Breathless

A video posted by Facebook user Stylish Guru is melting the hearts of millions after one mom walked into the kitchen to find her husband and daughter slow-dancing up a storm to Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud.”

The video was captioned, “When a dad loves his daughter and shows her love and affection she will not go searching for this love outside these four walls.”

What a beautiful reminder that there is no greater gift than the love of a father. This is simply stunning!!

• Ivoryanna

2017-05-05 #1 Author

I believe this is so true , once a child is brought up knowing her father shoewed her love and affection as well as respect she will always demand it from others while koving herself and recieving her fathers love as a young girl

• Victor Sylvanus Enang

2017-05-07 #2 Author

Yeah, so true….just as my little angel is fun of me

• Hawan

2017-05-10 #3 Author

I missed farmers love

• Leona Dodd

2017-08-31 #4 Author

Better watch closely what is happening with father and daughter. Very unusual for this type of behavior.

• Jesus Richelle Echevarria

2017-08-31 #5 Author

How is that unusual behavior? Did you have a dad growing up?

• Dri Dri

2017-09-01 #6 Author

They’re dancing

• Rosa de Boer

2017-09-01 #7 Author

What are you Leona Dodd talking about this dad loves his daughter to pieces and they dance togehter how is that unusual behavior?

• Narda Luv-keith Durandisse

2017-08-31 #8 Author

I don’t see anything wrong with this video

• Sheekie HamSan

2017-08-31 #9 Author

I’m with you Leona Dodd. I was my dad princess and still is but this behaviour was a no no no no. I was not able to straddle him in this manner. I could not even sit on no male family laps nor did I get bathed by my dad. My mom wasn’t having it and My dad never wanted to see me naked. Dancing in this manner is meant for man and woman no child but these new generation parent’s allow anything but each it’s own. My husband dare not ever be caught with our daughter like this and he loves his daughter. He would be out the house so fast and his parental rights terminated ASAP.

• Lizen Beypi

2017-10-18 #10 Author

Madam Sheekie Hamsan,I agree with you too.

• Kaleb

2017-10-18 #11 Author

WTF is wrong with you people, what the hell is going on in y’all minds.

• Destiney

2017-12-03 #12 Author

I agree this shouldnt be hapoening if u can tell when he put her down at the end he squeezed her but and everything and i would not b letting that happen period and he was kissing on her neck too thats a double no and its just all wrong

• Yaya Limnyuy Delphine

2017-09-01 #13 Author

She’s protecting her Mumm property

• Rosa de Boer

2017-09-01 #14 Author

Lovely

• Esperanza

2017-10-18 #15 Author

Doesn’t look right to me looks like there seducing eachother . I seen him put his hands on her butt . Smh … I guess love is blind .

• Kaleb

2017-10-18 #16 Author

WTF is wrong with you people

• Ritrina Wilson