Epic Fail! – Mother Mistakenly Sends Daughter To School With Vodka For Lunch Epic Fail! – Mother Mistakenly Sends Daughter To School With Vodka For Lunch
The girl’s mother described the incident as an ‘epic lunchbox fail’ The drink had an alcohol volume of 4.7 per cent AFP/Getty Images An Australian... Epic Fail! – Mother Mistakenly Sends Daughter To School With Vodka For Lunch
The girl’s mother described the incident as an ‘epic lunchbox fail’

An Australian woman accidentally sent her 5-year-old daughter to school with a vodka-based alcopop in her schoolbag.

Describing the incident as an “epic lunchbox fail”, the unnamed woman from Queensland said she had told her daughter to help herself to frozen packets of juice in a freezer drawer.

The school reportedly phoned the woman to ask what had happened.

Writing on Facebook, the woman said: “EPIC lunchbox fail when you tell your five-year-old Preppie to put a frozen juice pouch in her lunchbox and you forget the other pouches in your freezer.”

At the end of the post she added several emoticons of a smiling face crying with laughter.

She later added: “Made for a veeeery interesting phone call from the teacher!”

The drink the woman’s daughter had taken was a Smirnoff raspberry sorbet flavoured “freeze and squeeze” vodka mixed drink.

The 250ml concoction is sold in a plastic pouch and has an alcohol volume of 4.7 per cent.

The woman confirmed her daughter had not been sent to school with the drink and had mistakenly taken it.

The child’s mother wrote: “They were very good about it lol. I made light of it (it was obviously innocent on my daughter’s behalf).

Nkasiobi Chukwu

  • Ashley Ramon

    2017-05-11 #1 Author

    Oh my gosh! I’m glad the school understood. This was funny haha.

    Reply

  • Neshia

    2017-05-11 #2 Author

    Omg how could she ..

    Reply

  • chantoria grant

    2017-05-11 #3 Author

    Interesting story everyone makes mistakes and this have to be the most funniest mom moments ever 😂

    Reply

  • Sandra

    2017-05-11 #4 Author

    It might of bean innocent but if the little girl did drink it she could of got seriously hurt and the mum would of got in to serious trouble. Nothing to laugh about :/

    Reply

  • Ophelia

    2017-05-11 #5 Author

    That is beyond crazy . Did she actually drink it? I don’t how she sent her to school with that accidentally it’s no way

    Reply

  • Maya Glass

    2017-05-11 #6 Author

    This is just awful😔

    Reply

  • Reikara Shinholster

    2017-05-11 #7 Author

    This is so sad need to be more careful

    Reply

  • Asia West

    2017-05-11 #8 Author

    Lmao omg that’s crazy!!!

    Reply

  • Tawosia

    2017-05-12 #9 Author

    Oh my goodness !!

    Reply

  • Brittany Harper

    2017-05-12 #10 Author

    Lol, that’s hilarious. Good thing they realized it was a mistake made by the daughter before it was taken too far.

    Reply

  • Clyisha

    2017-05-12 #11 Author

    lol i wouldve been Shame😂

    Reply

  • Deja Gregg

    2017-05-12 #12 Author

    lol. This was kind of funny. Hopefully the daughter didn’t drink any of it.

    Reply

  • Tori Williams

    2017-05-12 #13 Author

    Omg , that’s so crazy 😂

    Reply

  • Brashay

    2017-05-12 #14 Author

    How do you even “mistakingly” do that ?!! Wow! It’s crazy what kindve parents we have in the world. She knew what she was doing.

    Reply

  • Gabby

    2017-05-12 #15 Author

    Omg I swear some people just don’t care!

    Reply

  • Gabby

    2017-05-12 #16 Author

    Omg some people just don’t care!

    Reply

  • Angelica

    2017-05-12 #17 Author

    People should really be more careful anything could have happen.

    Reply

  • Destiny

    2017-05-12 #18 Author

    Should be more care ‼️

    Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *