Florida Father Is on The Run After child tells mother “Her Father Hurt Her” Florida Father Is on The Run After child tells mother “Her Father Hurt Her”
West Palm Beach, Florida – A father who goes by the name “TJ” is wanted by local police for questioning of child abuse that... Florida Father Is on The Run After child tells mother “Her Father Hurt Her”

West Palm Beach, Florida – A father who goes by the name “TJ” is wanted by local police for questioning of child abuse that he himself may have caused to his own 2-year-old daughter. The mother of his child said that she had fell asleep at her home to awake to her daughter, Honesti, missing. After calling around she reports that her brother, the girls uncle had dropped her daughter off to her dad’s house. She claims that she was furious that he did so, because she was already having issues with her daughter going over to the father’s home due to a prior suspicious incident that happened. Which caused the child to cry and act out whenever she had to go with her father.

After arriving to his home that he shared with his current girlfriend. She said that she was greeted by her daughter you appeared with fresh bruises to her face. She questioned the girlfriend who was home at the time about what had happened. And was told by the girlfriend she was unsure what had happened and that the little girl was in the room playing with her kids and that was all that she knew.

The mother also claims that she had reached down to pick up her daughter but upon her grabbing her daughter she seemed to be stiff and in a lot of pain. She immediately rushed her daughter to the hospital who told her while on the way there for her to call the police because her father had hurt her. The child was later found to have multiple bruises on her entire body and was suffering from a injured liver.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 4.38.14 PM

She was placed in ICU where she started to experience kidney failure. In which she had to be rushed in for emergency surgery. The latest condition of little Honesti was that she was awake and asking for “Chicken  Nuggets and Fries”

Since Honesti has been in the hospital. Her mother’s relatives have confronted the fathers girlfriend. about her knowledge and involvement in the abuse which she has denied.

Honesti's aunt took her frustration to Facebook.

Honesti’s aunt took her frustration to Facebook.

IMG_2527

IMG_2526

The father, T.J.  has not only gone on the run but has also deleted his social media accounts and refuses to respond to any calls or texts made by the mother or the local police.

This is TJ

Sad story. Prayers that the baby fully recovers.

Credit: askkissy.com

• Shaina davis

2017-05-13 #1 Author

That mess up why would a father hurt his daughter and dad if that was my child I would fuck some one up

• Alizè

2017-05-13 #2 Author

Poor child 😢what father would hurt their little girl . your suppose to protect her from men who abuse women not abuse Or hurt her .

• Sanclaire Rouland

2017-05-13 #3 Author

This is so sad I will be sending up prayers for your sweet baby ❤️❤️

• Emily Irwin

2017-05-13 #4 Author

That’s so sad man smh

• Kaylajones56

2017-05-13 #5 Author

Omg I can image how the mother feels ! That’s so sad . No baby should be mistreated

• Jazzmen butler

2017-05-13 #6 Author

That’s crazy how can a father do dat

• Jordan

2017-05-13 #7 Author

Smh so sad , and this nigga so ignorant and can’t explain himself outta line.

• Tebricka

2017-05-13 #8 Author

Smh this is sad, your own child?? Some people just are not ment to be parents at all!!! Prayers for baby girl 🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Nisha

2017-05-13 #9 Author

Baby I’m praying for you . No ones deserves karma will get him baby prayers for your mom

• Jamesha

2017-05-13 #10 Author

How could someone hurt/harm their child in any way? Smh

• Diane

2017-05-14 #11 Author

Only a sorry ass motherfucker would hurt a child I hope he roit in hell🔪⚰️💉😡

• shandreka dotson

2017-05-14 #12 Author

• Laura

2017-05-17 #13 Author

Main reason i dont give my child to.anyome to look after him i would rather commit all my time for him till hes old enough to tell me wats wrong.

• shandreka dotson

2017-05-14 #14 Author

2017-05-14#11
    This is really sad,one of the main reason why i never let others watch my children and when they did go somewhere they were old enough to tell me if something were wrong!!! Can’t trust everyone not even close family everyone may not have the same patient as you do.

• Myisha

2017-05-14 #15 Author

How can he do this to his own child I don’t understand

• Michelle Jones

2017-05-14 #16 Author

, this is so terribly sad that any father would do anything to let alone any child but especially his own & the fact that she was in that condition & nobody in the house knows what happened ? that sounds like complete bs .. any REAL father would have stood up & spoke out but the fact that he ran just tells it all.. some people just don’t deserve children 💯

• Dericka Glass

2017-05-16 #17 Author

Can’t trust these men’s nowadays with your children. My baby daddy don’t like changing his little girl pamper and I respect him for that

• Monyunna Ashley-Medlin

2017-05-17 #18 Author

The child’s Uncle (whom took her from the home and took her to her father’s house; without the Mother’s permissiin!); he should be charged also, for kidnapping and possibly for being an accessory to this abuse crime. That poor, sweet, innocent, trusting, lovable and honest little girl. I have 3 grandbabies; I WILL HURT SOMEBODY OVER MY BABIES!!!!!! I’ve NEVER been in trouble with the law BUT that’s one charge, I’m willing to take!

• Amanda Hicks

2017-05-17 #19 Author

Right cause I have 5 and I would take a penatentary charge behind mine

• Amanda Hicks

2017-05-17 #20 Author

Uuugggh I hope they get him could’ve been me cause if the girlfriend wouldn’t answer me I would’ve went strait in her mouth f***ing with mine like that

• Yumacity

2017-05-18 #21 Author

I hope he gets arrested ASAP.. no kid supposed to go thru that the person who’s supposed to protect her..smfh ur a LOW LIFE MOTHER fucker sorry excuse for a person…#justice4honesti

• Yolanda Johnson

2017-05-30 #22 Author

The daddy and the girlfriend need they ass wup and put in jail she know what happen