Mum At A Mexican Restaurant Was Shocked As Her Son Was Chocking On Chips Then The Waitress Did This Mum At A Mexican Restaurant Was Shocked As Her Son Was Chocking On Chips Then The Waitress Did This
Not all heroes wear a cape or roams the streets fighting crime with their fists and superpowers, there are people with a good heart... Mum At A Mexican Restaurant Was Shocked As Her Son Was Chocking On Chips Then The Waitress Did This

Not all heroes wear a cape or roams the streets fighting crime with their fists and superpowers, there are people with a good heart who contribute positively to their immediate environment and that goes a long way to improve the lives they come in contact with.

One of these heroes is Maria Romo  a waitress who not only served customers during her shift she but saved the life of a 17 month-old boy.

It happened Friday night around 6:30p.m. at Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant on North Talbert Boulevard in Lexington. Maria Romo was serving another table nearby when the toddler began choking on chips.

“I heard the mama say, my baby is choking, and I just ran over there to help,” said Romo.

Surveillance video from the restaurant caught the waitress rushing to the table, picking up the child, and patting his back several times. The child began breathing normally again after a few seconds, said Romo.

Customers are calling the waitress a hero

 

“I think that’s really great, especially because sometimes parent would panic and then, someone else knowing what they need to do, and step in and help the child so he’s not choking is really great,” said Emily Towery.

Luanne Hedrick, another customer, said, “it would be something that you need to do right away to help the child.”

Betty J. Shrewsbury, the child’s grandmother, posted on social media how grateful she was for the waitress  and what she did.

 

Source: WCNC

Nkasiobi Chukwu

  • Savanna nease

    2017-06-13 #1 Author

    😱😱 wow tha is amazing

    Reply

  • Natasha Nolan

    2017-06-13 #2 Author

    I know the mother was relieved i would have been super scared 😔 thank god someone could help

    Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *