Heartbroken dad prepares sick daughter for death by taking her to play in her own grave . Heartbroken dad prepares sick daughter for death by taking her to play in her own grave .
A heartbroken dad who can no longer pay his sick daughter’s medical bills is now preparing for her death – by taking her to... Heartbroken dad prepares sick daughter for death by taking her to play in her own grave .

A heartbroken dad who can no longer pay his sick daughter’s medical bills is now preparing for her death – by taking her to play in her future grave.

Zhang Xin Lei, two, was diagnosed with a blood condition when she was just two-months-old.

The family, who live in China, have spent more than £11,000 on her medical treatment – but the money has now run out.

After realising there was nothing more he could do, her devastated dad Zhang Liyong decided his only option was to prepare her for death.

Xin Lei lies in the grave cuddling his young daughter (Photo: Pear Video)

He said: “I could only come up with this idea of bringing her to play at this place.

“This is where she will rest in peace.

“All I can do is accompanying her every day.”

Liyong lies in the grave cuddling his young daughter while her mum, who is pregnant, sits nearby.

Zhang Xin Lei’s mum goes with them to the grave (Photo: Pear Video)

The family have borrowed money from friends, but the offers of financial help have now run out.

Zhang Xin Lei was diagnosed with Thalassaemia, an inherited condition which affects oxygen in the blood, when she was just two-months-old.

It requires lifelong treatment including medication and blood transfusions.

Without close monitoring and regular treatment it can cause serious organ damage and can be life-threatening.

Deng Min has spoken of her heartbreak (Photo: Pear Video)

In an emotional interview, her tearful mum Deng Min said: “We have been driven into a corner.

“There is no other option.”

• Payne

2017-06-28 #1 Author

They need to bring her to St Jude Hospital for children in Memphis TN

• Kamila

2017-06-28 #2 Author

Omg so sad god bless them

• Mariapia

2017-06-28 #3 Author

Can we not do a fb post and get everyone on fb to donate at least 1$. This way imagine how much they would have. I’ll make the page. Would a gofundme page work?

• Nicole Joyce

2017-06-28 #4 Author

That would be so great

• Amanda

2017-06-28 #5 Author

Hey when u make the page could u add me plz

• Mariapia

2017-06-30 #6 Author

I made the page but the author hasn’t been in contact w me. So this is either fake or REALLY old. Or because it is China maybe the government would take all the money

• Abbey

2017-06-28 #7 Author

With everyone in this world we should be able to prevent this child’s senseless death , I would work extra hours to help I wish there was contact information and the yearly cost of her treatment listed or a go fund me account ….. humanity is rare but it’s still out there

• Amanda

2017-06-28 #8 Author

Yea I will too bc I have two precious babygirls n this has me n tears

• Mariapia

2017-06-28 #9 Author

I did a gofundme account; waiting on site to get information where to send funds

Type this in if you would like to donate gofundme.com/giveherafightingchance

• Breanna

2017-06-28 #10 Author

Why would they even do that !Tahats just sad😥😥😥😥😥

• Sunny

2017-06-28 #11 Author

This is so sad 😭

• RavenSymone’ Harris

2017-06-28 #12 Author

Omg!!! This breaks my ❤️

• tafadzwa h mutepaire

2017-06-28 #13 Author

God is the healer ,when all hope has gone He will lift you up just call on His name ,believe and have faith ,healing is now taking place ,with u in prayer ,everything that was taken by the devil will be restored in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth ,God loves you ,He will give you the strength ,I believe and have faith in the Most High God ,let the Holy Spirit begin to move and impact changes in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth .

• Ododike Egharevba valentina

2017-06-28 #14 Author

Amen I agree with you With God All thing are possible They should have faith in JEOVEH God and His Son JESUS They should accept JESUS As their personel Lord and Savior And old thing shal pass away and behold all thing become new hallelujah I decree in the Name of JESUS that baby girl is heel Amen

• patience Serima

2017-06-28 #15 Author

its so sad and pains shame.you don’t have to lose hope God promised us He said He will stand with us until the last day of our lives.you made me cry she will be healed in the mighty name of Jesus.will try my best to organise a fundraising and a campaign for I know we will make it she will be treated well and she will join others in school.

• Mariapia

2017-06-28 #16 Author

I emailed the site to obtain info for the family. I am going to start a gofundme page so that people all over the world can donate at least 1dollar towards giving tHis child a fighting chance at life.
    If anyone knows how to get in contact w the family please let me know

• Mariapia

2017-06-28 #17 Author

Type this in if you would like to donate gofundme.com/giveherafightingchance

• Mike

2017-06-29 #18 Author

I shared on my facebook page. Thanks for doing this. Just hope it isn’t a fake news or click bait.

• Mariapia

2017-06-30 #19 Author

I know that is what I was hoping too! The author hasn’t been contacting me back soooo I am thinking it’s fake or REALLY old

• Francisca Amandi

2017-06-28 #20 Author

They should bring her to prophet TB Joshua and she will be healed and they will be blessed as well. Just come to Lagos Nigeria and you will be directed. If that girl is still alive she is meant to live not die so save her life through Christ who created her and let the parents stop saying there is no hope coz there is always hope for those in Christ and for those alive. Christ is the way.

• Sarah

2017-06-28 #21 Author

She will be heal in Jesus name. I will her on my prayers

• Kav thorne

2017-06-28 #22 Author

Jesus is always there ,just call upon his name ,he is our healer, provider, keeper, shelter ect.just ask him has your personal savior ,and trust him with your whole heart ….

• Ashley Williams

2017-06-29 #23 Author

This is so sad I pray to,god that all of her pain go away and if he’s dose decide to call her home that he bless her parents with a healing and understanding heart god bless you and your family

• Mike

2017-06-29 #24 Author

Someone who knows these people start a go fund me account. IF this story is not fake/click bait.

• Naomi

2017-06-29 #25 Author

Jehovah God, the father of Abraham, Moses, Isaack, heal these girl in Jesus name……. Let her be a testimony to the whole world that you are a living God…… I am kneeling down before you……hear our prayers ooh God…..

• Mariapia

2017-06-30 #26 Author

Author please contact me I have tried to reach you several times in regards to fundraising page I put together please