Video: Chinese woman begs family for caesarean delivery before killing herself Video: Chinese woman begs family for caesarean delivery before killing herself
The 26-year-old woman can be sene on her knees pleading to her family as the baby’s head was too big for a natural delivery... Video: Chinese woman begs family for caesarean delivery before killing herself

The 26-year-old woman can be sene on her knees pleading to her family as the baby’s head was too big for a natural delivery causing pain.

She jumped from the fifth floor (Photo: YouTube)

Pregnancy and parenthood are important parts of life to many across the globe and everyone must get to choose how they want to welcome their child in the world. But for many who are denied the freedom of choice regarding these crucial aspects of life, this experience can become a nightmare.

Something similar happened to a woman from China who can be seen on her knees begging her family for a caesarean delivery while she was in labour. Upon the family’s refusal to budge, the girl jumped to her death from the fifth floor of the hospital she was being treated in.

The girl had been pleading for a caesarean since the baby’s head was too big for a natural delivery and was causing her excruciating pain. Chinese law requires permission from the family if the woman wants to go ahead with a C-section.

The unborn foetus also died in the incident being treated as a suicide by authorities. Meanwhile the shocking tragedy has sparked protests by women in the country demanding more reproductive rights.

Obinna Onyia

• Rashonda

2017-09-11 #1 Author

So sad prayers for her

• Rashonda

2017-09-11 #2 Author

So sad prayers for her and her family

• Debra Watson

2017-09-11 #3 Author

Tragic situation. Women should have the right to request whatever goes on with our bodies.. Now two lives are gone, Praying

• Mary

2017-09-11 #4 Author

That is so sad and so wrong why would she need permission from her family and why didn’t they grant it it is their fault she is dead and the country for having such a stupid law .we are all humans no one can tolerate pain like that I know I almost died giving birth.i didn’t know I needed ceceran section.my fault I didn’t go to doctors because I didn’t want my mom to know I was pregnant and I was raped but my daughter is my world.iam so sad these woman have to have someone in power of them this is wrong so glad I live in America

• Lesley Garcia

2017-09-11 #5 Author

Damn that’s sad, prayers.

• nora

2017-09-12 #6 Author

so sad why some people aftering about the money😥 now a days people dont think about helping poor people they are selfish and not even scared from god…

• Kieana Hamilton

2017-09-12 #7 Author

This really hurts my heart. I’m just not understanding why that was the route she had to go

• Aveeonia

2017-09-12 #8 Author

So sad .. prayers 😩

• Kenzen30

2017-09-13 #9 Author

This really saddens me 😓 Why do they still need to ask for permission in this kind of emergency? What is the right to abstain from the law of man or God’s law? The baby’ life should be their very priority, before anything else. If they only gave the mother the right to choose on how she will delivereher baby, probably they’re both still alive. 😓😓