This Mom Is Warning Other Parents About Phone Chargers After Her Baby Was Badly Burned This Mom Is Warning Other Parents About Phone Chargers After Her Baby Was Badly Burned
Most parents take great pains to childproof their homes once their babies start moving around the the house on their own, but there’s a... This Mom Is Warning Other Parents About Phone Chargers After Her Baby Was Badly Burned

Most parents take great pains to childproof their homes once their babies start moving around the the house on their own, but there’s a huge danger many may overlook, which is why one mom’s viral post about the danger of phone chargers is a must-read. According to BuzzFeed, Kentucky mom Courtney Davis said that her 19-month-old daughter, Gabby, received a severe burn after putting a phone charger in her mouth, and she’s got the gruesome pictures to prove it. Warning: the graphic images are included below. It’s important to remember that in a young child’s hands, a phone charger is just as dangerous as the outlet it’s plugged into.

From Davis’ original Facebook post (which has since been updated with information about her daughter’s state):

Obinna Onyia

  • Sara

    2017-10-12 #1 Author

    This is sso sad pls be ware 😔

    Reply

    • Ciarra

      2017-10-15 #2 Author

      Wow this is so sad some people don’t know the dangers of plunged in wires

      Reply

    • Wyneisha

      2017-10-16 #3 Author

      Omg this is so sad 😩

      Reply

    • Otis Montgomery

      2017-10-16 #4 Author

      Yes this is very terrible and thanks for the heads up. Prayers for the child.

      Reply

  • Asteisha

    2017-10-12 #5 Author

    Gladbaby is ok will be unplugging all chargers

    Reply

  • Dazja

    2017-10-13 #6 Author

    Wow that’s very saddening

    Reply

  • Keisha

    2017-10-13 #7 Author

    This is so scary and after reading this article i have been EXTRA strict around my house with chargers. Prayers for the baby !!!!!

    Reply

    • Brianna

      2017-10-16 #8 Author

      I have to watch my baby because I know she’s quick.

      Reply

  • Ashley govan

    2017-10-13 #9 Author

    Oh my goodness that poor baby 😔. I will definitely have to keep my charger put up we’re my little guy can’t reach it.

    Reply

  • Aly

    2017-10-13 #10 Author

    Man people really have to watch their children. So glad that the child wasn’t more seriously hurt.

    Reply

  • Bree

    2017-10-13 #11 Author

    That’s crazy.. keep plugs away from the babens!

    Reply

  • Jessica Miller

    2017-10-13 #12 Author

    This Is Soo Sad 😭

    Reply

  • Step higginbotham

    2017-10-13 #13 Author

    Poor baby. Plugs and chargers need to be out of reach of kids.

    Reply

  • Queeneth Longlife

    2017-10-13 #14 Author

    This is indeed a very sad one….! Parents please be very mindful and careful 😑 especially mummies

    Reply

  • Marsha

    2017-10-13 #15 Author

    I am glad that your baby is ok

    Reply

  • Griffyn hale

    2017-10-14 #16 Author

    Thats so sad! I’ll be sure to keep chargers out of my baby’s way!!

    Reply

  • Mrs Chinwendu

    2017-10-14 #17 Author

    Thanks for sharing

    Reply

  • Eureka McMillan

    2017-10-14 #18 Author

    Wow!! Praying for that baby! That is so sad!

    Reply

  • Dannika

    2017-10-14 #19 Author

    This is sad and scary
    I defo know I’ll be keeping all eletricals up high

    Reply

  • Erica amos

    2017-10-14 #20 Author

    Glad the baby is ok . Gave me a different outlook in leaving my charger plugged by the bed .

    Reply

  • Glory

    2017-10-14 #21 Author

    This is so sad but very alarming I hope baby girl is ok but this is an eye opener .

    Reply

  • Amy Bennamon

    2017-10-14 #22 Author

    So sad! Glad the baby is okay.

    Reply

  • Ke McDowell

    2017-10-14 #23 Author

    Glad the baby is doing ok and never would have thought this could happen

    Reply

  • Virginia duenez

    2017-10-14 #24 Author

    This is extremely scary !!! I had to take chargers away from any reaching distance to ensure my daughter’s safety … But glad the baby is doin fine .

    Reply

  • serinia gray

    2017-10-14 #25 Author

    very sad . shaking my head

    Reply

  • Gcunga

    2017-10-14 #26 Author

    So sad! But the baby is ok! That’s god

    Reply

  • Isis

    2017-10-14 #27 Author

    Happy the baby is ok . God is goood just pray he answers everything

    Reply

  • hayley

    2017-10-15 #28 Author

    that is very sad! i’ll be sore to keep all cords away from my baby.

    Reply

  • Daeanna

    2017-10-15 #29 Author

    This is very scary omg

    Reply

  • grace

    2017-10-15 #30 Author

    so sad. please beware everyone. 🙁

    Reply

  • Chaichai

    2017-10-15 #31 Author

    This is alarming and sad. I shud be very careful 😞

    Reply

  • Ianna woods

    2017-10-15 #32 Author

    It’s crazy how things you think won’t be as dangerous actually is. I’m glad I read this article because my son has a habit of getting a hold to my charger. prayers for the little girls speedy recovery

    Reply

  • Stacy Foster

    2017-10-15 #33 Author

    This is why I get so paranoid about leaving chargers plugged in 🙁

    Reply

  • Tyra Jones

    2017-10-15 #34 Author

    Very sad 😞 Glad The Baby Okay 🙏🏽

    Reply

  • Linda Cruz

    2017-10-15 #35 Author

    Important read …I will certainty be cautious given the article.

    Reply

  • Talisha S Muckenfuss

    2017-10-15 #36 Author

    Poor baby this is a true thing so beware.

    Reply

  • Tameka Fleming

    2017-10-15 #37 Author

    Wow! This is so sad! Every parent should definitely be aware and take heed!

    Reply

  • Sheeka

    2017-10-15 #38 Author

    Ohmygosh this is really sad

    Reply

  • Tennille Myers

    2017-10-16 #39 Author

    So sad & scary 😓

    Reply

  • Shun Jones

    2017-10-16 #40 Author

    Oh wow I didn’t know that at all very educational for me !!!

    Reply

  • Tayyaba

    2017-10-16 #41 Author

    My husband use to threat me when my baby was 12 months old
    He does so that i will be attentive all the time for baby
    That i should not ignore hus activities
    And that anger of his is good for every mother
    Or other wise we should be ready for such incidents

    Reply

  • Davina C

    2017-10-16 #42 Author

    This is sooo sad! Before I had my son I used to sleep with my phone next to me in bed while on the charger… now I make it my duty to put it on the dresser every night before I go to sleep.

    Reply

  • Kenya

    2017-10-16 #43 Author

    Omg praying for the baby !!

    Reply

  • Nickcole Carter

    2017-10-16 #44 Author

    This is so crazy 😥 please be aware

    Reply

  • ger

    2017-10-16 #45 Author

    this is so scary.. should be more careful when babies are around

    Reply

  • Keish

    2017-10-16 #46 Author

    This a scary i would never want my child to get a hold charger…poor baby i hope it gets better 😔

    Reply

    • Keish

      2017-10-16 #47 Author

      Of a (insert missing words)

      Reply

  • Siera

    2017-10-16 #48 Author

    Wow this is so sad😔

    Reply

  • DaDa

    2017-10-16 #49 Author

    Glad I seen this 🙌🏼 Makes me want to hide all the chargers in my house. My children have a bad habit of getting ahold of them & placing them in their mouths.

    Reply

  • Alexis

    2017-10-16 #50 Author

    I hope the baby is okay 😔 Definitely keeping my chargers in a better place now.

    Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *