Photo: Woman burns little girl’s hand with hot oil, locks her up inside storeroom for one month as punishment for eating her rice Photo: Woman burns little girl’s hand with hot oil, locks her up inside storeroom for one month as punishment for eating her rice
A Liberian woman is behind bars after she allegedly burned the hands of her friend’s little daughter with hot oil as punishment. According to... Photo: Woman burns little girl’s hand with hot oil, locks her up inside storeroom for one month as punishment for eating her rice

According to reports the incident happened in New Pleebo, Maryland County, Liberia.

Photo: Woman burns little girl

The woman put the girl’s hands inside hot oil as punishment for eating her rice and then locked her inside a storeroom since January 2. She was rescued yesterday, February 1st, after concerned neighbours alerted the police. Read report below:

“Folks, have your say on this little girl. According to information from a correspondent of ELBC (George Mombo) this morning reported that a woman residing in New Pleebo, (Zone 11)of Pleebo, Maryland County burned this little girl’s hands and feet. It was alleged that the little girl eat her cold rice (warm rice) this is why she put her hands in the hot oil. The woman in question isn’t the mother of this child rather her friend’s child. Though according to the same reports, she’s now at the police station under the police custody. The question is, what will you do if this child was yours? Moreover, according to the neighbors this took place since January 2, 2018 and the woman wickedly kept this little girl secretly in her store room until day before yesterday.”

Photo: Woman burns little girl

Obinna Onyia

• Shay Tucker

2018-02-03 #1 Author

Thats is so sad ….SMH …THAT WASNT EVEN HER CHILD …FROM THE START I THINK THE MF THAT DID THAT TO THAT LITTLE GURL SHOULD GET THE SAME THING SHE DID TO THE LITTLE GIRL BUT WORSERRRR MAKE THAT BITCH SUFFER …BURN BITCH BITCH ….

• Cecelia McCollum

2018-02-03 #2 Author

I’m confused. Where was the child’s mother? She didn’t miss her daughter? Why would she allow that. I’m lost!!

• Cherylle-Anne

2018-02-04 #3 Author

Mother may have thought she was safe with her friend and didn’t inquire, or maybe the mother thought that she was safe with her friend, maybe when she called her she would tell her that she was okay so she thought she was okay. When you trust a friend to watch your kids you trust that friend and it doesn’t look right for you to keep calling to check up on that on your child, but this is a lesson to everyone.

• Nana Amma Nipaah

2018-02-03 #4 Author

She must be put in jail for the rest of her life
    Aaaaaaah very bad

• shareese

2018-02-03 #5 Author

How do people like this exist? Where’s the little girls parents how did they not know their child was gone for that long?

• Nora

2018-02-03 #6 Author

She needs to be locked up with daily torture for life. Si so cruel for eating your rice. And where is the mother for leaving child there so long evidently not contacting to talk to her child. Nevertheless, also do not forget to pour hot oil on her dam hands to and give her no treatment for it.. My Heart goes out to little girl, May God heal and continue to Bless You. I’m in tears cause I know this was painful.

• Jennifer Makola

2018-02-03 #7 Author

Where is the little girl’s mother?

• Mary

2018-02-04 #8 Author

This POS trash should know exactly how that feels so she should know exactly how that feels by doing the very same thing to her only worse. That poor child needs to never be around this maggot monster again.

• Monica

2018-02-04 #9 Author

OMG can just imagine how that poor little infant feel, I hope she rotten in bars for life.. I got a second degree burnt on my left feet with hot oil a friend of mine almost burn down the house an we’re trying to out the fire off the stove and she took up the pot with the hot oil an fire was in the pot an it turn right over on me I couldn’t walk for days I felt so much pain wish if I could died, an this little baby omg it pain my heart so bad cause I know what it feels like to get burn with hot oil… I hope her ass paid for all the pain she put this child in…

• Kara

2018-02-04 #10 Author

This is just ridiculous. All over rice?!

• Nhyira

2018-02-04 #11 Author

Where was the mother of the child

• Nhyira

2018-02-04 #12 Author

The woman should be severely punished

• Tehim

2018-02-04 #13 Author

So so bad, I cannot believe how heartless Africa is.

• Royalty

2018-02-04 #14 Author

First of all she shouldn’t have left her child second i would half kill the person who did that torture her ass beat her with hot hangers

• Kiara

2018-02-04 #15 Author

Im so sick and tired of seeing things like this our kids are our future i just dont see how these parents are able to cause such harm to there kids i love my baby to death i could never prayers to this baby boy hopefully he is housed with someone who will give him the love he deserves ugh im so pissed seeing this shit excuse my language

• lucy musyoka

2018-02-05 #16 Author

this is so inhuman..the woman should be jailed for life

• Genevieve

2018-02-05 #17 Author

How people like this exist. God will punish her. God help this child

• Richard Scope

2018-02-23 #18 Author

This is so unbelievable..

• Micheal

2018-04-02 #19 Author

dhdhhd nansjh nsdhedhik

• Lilian

2018-05-06 #20 Author

Is like in Liberia no Police. This is too painful. She need to be arrested immediately